Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

rbI7AkV.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN BELOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

3iF4g8X.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

Hey Roys. Looking forward to this week - you're always good fun, and I'm excited to see these three highly-touted rookies of yours in action.
Highly touted but haven't even posted yet, here we are constantly resfreshing the page waiting for it to come up and dedicating our lives to this game and they haven't even posted, disappointing.
That's what we all do, right guys? :$
Mobbs. My man. What's happening in Minecraft this week? Did that island of mine ever end up being made?
Oh god minecraft, my son loves it. Mobbs do you happen to know who Preston and unspeakable are? I hear them more than my own thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Dragons nice to meet you all! 2/2 This Sunday celebrating the Roys win over the Dragons and the Blues win over the filth. :):beercheers::beercheers: I'll probs have to take a day off Monday.
I think we have a great chance of beating the Woods on Sunday :thumbsu:

Hi Dragons nice to meet you all! 2/2 This Sunday celebrating the Roys win over the Dragons and the Blues win over the filth. :):beercheers::beercheers: I'll probs have to take a day off Monday.
AceAndy you are not allowed to try and recruit this one. We've already hit our Carlton quota.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: Roys FFC vs Dragons FFC at The BJO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back