Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

8sWQYZo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------
LISTEN BELOW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

9Fhopl6.png

Captains, please submit your team sheets by 11:59pm Thursday

fu** that intro blew my eardrums out.

Wish it blinded me so I don't have to deal with 6 days of Bombers drivel but alas.

How are we Bombers?
Sorry Hahahaha. I’m no audio master. I just put random clips together and hope it works and fits.
Volume very hard. I wish my microphone was clearer and louder.

Bombers are strong odds to not show up tonight. Don’t get your hopes up too much :).

Excellent Match Thread ClarkeM ......aahh Mondays, my day off to relax, look at the Qooty results ......and the betting odds for this weeks round of matches

Charlie Chaplin Relax.gif

Don't know about you guys west of east .....but it was freakin cold today ....it forced me to stay inside ...hangon, that's what I've been doing for 3 months

source.gif

I can't tell you though how happy I am to be playing the Wonders this week .....my old mate Grand Uncle Horace .....only question is, will he survive the week

There's a bunch of Funeral Parlor attendants, jockeying for the old boy to drop ......

5MZn.gif

Oh please tell me we're getting a boycott this week.

There's a pretty strong Wed resolve on matchthreads within the group ......but the guys are pretty fresh after the Warriors match, so I wouldn't hold out much hope of a boycott ....unless you class an hour as a boycott

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The idea that some Bombers are 'holding back' quite frankly terrifies me.
There's been a few simple posters who have made the mistake of asking "where are the Bombers" ......obviously a rookie error ...I know you're not a rookie sweety ...you just post like one

There's been a few simple posters who have made the mistake of asking "where are the Bombers" ......obviously a rookie error ...I know you're not a rookie sweety ...you just post like one
**** me Wayneo coming after my posting is a laugh.

Don't you have some more asinine threads to post? Some simmer stole your blanky in a dream?

fu** me Wayneo coming after my posting is a laugh.

Don't you have some more asinine threads to post? Some simmer stole your blanky in a dream?
Sorry, did you take my post as a criticism ? ......I think you may have misinterpreted my message

This is the earliest I have posted in a match thread ever and it was just to say that the OP stinks.

You probably put a lot of work in but I like reading not listening. I don't like others telling me feelings to feel about things I want to read those feelings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 5: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back