Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

What a win!

Thanks for the week Gumbies :)
My individual matchup win over NSWCROW was the icing on the cake :)

While both players struggled to make an impact, MWPP came out tops over the brave NSWCROW. - 39m from 56 to 95.

As far as I know I’ve never eaten sh*t, but I have a feeling it’d taste better after a win.

never drank that weird cat shit coffee?

What a win!

Thanks for the week Gumbies :)
My individual matchup win over NSWCROW was the icing on the cake :)
Hey they called me BRAVE

I'm claiming that as a win !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to edit your post a little as that wasn't how you spell royals. It has a better ring to it.
They’re the reigning premiers
We can laugh at them all we like but we cant take that away from them

In all seriousness , unlike the Gumbies, the Royals are better known for missing finals altogether than for being knocked out in straight sets

They’re the reigning premiers
We can laugh at them all we like but we cant take that away from them

In all seriousness , unlike the Gumbies, the Royals are better known for missing finals altogether than for being knocked out in straight sets

No, but it would be justice after they won last season. Us qootiers do love going for the underdog.

I'm not familiar with the Gumbies finals history. All I know is that we got to a prelim last season and we're well on our way to the last dance! Albeit using the make everyone think you're going out in straight sets mentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Las Vegas Bears vs Gumbies FFC at The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back