Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean if it's any condolence, Collingwood are 2nd on the AFLW ladder
I don't think we've got it in us to beat Crows, Lions or Freo away, and we'll be facing the Lions away if we make the Grand Final =(

But yeah, it makes it a little easier

Asked the recruiter and he said not to bother with a tie so I didn't. Always get nervous in those things and think I talk too quickly, but we'll see how it went.
I know it's over now but you should have mentioned you've posted over 102,000 times on an internet forum. Would have really made an impression

I'd be happy to see Hawthorn win this week - mainly because I'm sick of Richmond winning.
You and me both! Tbh I don't really care about the result as long as I get to see more CJ and Will Day brilliance out of defence

You and me both! Tbh I don't really care about the result as long as I get to see more CJ and Will Day brilliance out of defence

Oh, how did your team get on last weekend?

Oh, how did your team get on last weekend?

Can't remember, I was at a party drinking um... excessive amounts of kombucha. so I may need a refresher of the result from someone like eth-dog

Can't remember, I was at a party drinking um... apple juice. so I may need a refresher of the result from someone like eth-dog

Yeah commiserations, I had to make a cup of tea when Smith scored that goal so I assume you lost. Must be tough losing after coming back from so many points behind.

I know it's over now but you should have mentioned you've posted over 102,000 times on an internet forum. Would have really made an impression

I'd hire him on the spot!

Can't remember, I was at a party drinking um... excessive amounts of kombucha. so I may need a refresher of the result from someone like eth-dog

Saturday was a great day for all.

Yeah commiserations, I had to make a cup of tea when Smith scored that goal so I assume you lost. Must be tough losing after coming back from so many points behind.
Me and my mate watched the last 5 minutes on my phone with everyone just staring at me and my mate going through an extreme range of emotions in 5 minutes. I don't think I've celebrated a win that excitedly in a long long time! What a game!

Pretty pissed I wasn't able to watch the whole game but given how the 2nd quarter went maybe it was for the best. And I have work during our game this weekend :( Easter Monday I'll be on a flight so I'll miss that too :( But when I can finally get to a game, I can't imagine how good it's gonna be

Me and my mate watched the last 5 minutes on my phone with everyone just staring at me and my mate going through an extreme range of emotions in 5 minutes. I don't think I've celebrated a win that excitedly in a long long time! What a game!

Pretty pissed I wasn't able to watch the whole game but given how the 2nd quarter went maybe it was for the best. And I have work during our game this weekend :( Easter Monday I'll be on a flight so I'll miss that too :( But when I can finally get to a game, I can't imagine how good it's gonna be

How many fans are allowed to go to games now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably not the impression I would be after though.

Probably not the impression I would be after though.
Frame it as "I've showed an extreme dedication to an organisation over 13 years"

Frame it as "I've showed an extreme dedication to an organisation over 13 years"

Kind of weird to think I joined this place as a 16 year old.. huge life changes in that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back