Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m involved with that a bit too, but normally it’s the other person doing it
You're not missing much though.

View attachment 1085678

SIN CITY SWAMPRATS OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET

Round 8 v The Spoon Favourites at Underground Stadium

B:
Power Raid - jackster83 - Firestarter

HB: Gameova_ - GremioPower - Catsnlakers

C: FishingRick04 - GotTheGoodes - Nunez

HF: MannumPower - SarahSmiles - Sparkle

F: sataris - Hatchy1992 - powerrrrrrrrrrrr

FOLL: Ant Bear - philreich - ant555

INT: Quadzilla - LukeParkerno1

Changes:

Quadzilla HBF -> INT
Gameova_ INT -> HBF
Powerrrrrrrrrrrr HBF -> FP
Catsnlakers FP -> HBF
philreich Ro -> RR
Ant555 RR -> Ro
Jackster83 CHB -> FB
GremioPower FB -> CHB​

the best looking squad in the land!

Struggling to remember a night when he didn't have a mare

apart from his performance in the 2018 prelim which went a long way to us winning a flag
He's odd. He has one awesome game, one horrible game and three average games over a 5 game stretch.

In 2 weeks, Carlton may have something in common with a mobile phone number - both start with 0-4 :).
They'll beat Freo next week.

But you'll be able to use that joke on North.

They'll beat Freo next week.

But you'll be able to use that joke on North.
Freo are so underrated on BigFooty.

With their current injury list? I think they're overrated if anyone thinks they'll be winning anything half challenging
They could have Walters, Sturt and Logue all back in next week. They get Sean Darcy back this week and someone else that I can't quite remember. And Carlton just lost to Collingwood, who aren't that good either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could have Walters, Sturt and Logue all back in next week. They get Sean Darcy back this week and someone else that I can't quite remember. And Carlton just lost to Collingwood, who aren't that good either.
Interesting game in Brisbane next week - how good are the Lions?

They aren't sh*t though, that's the point I'm trying to make

No, but they lost to a worse side round 1 last year.

Their skills are poor, they struggle to kick a winning score, how are they not shit?

And then played almost all their games at home?

Their skills are poor, they struggle to kick a winning score, how are they not sh*t?

And then played almost all their games at home?
On that point, tonight is Brisbane's first away game for around 350 days - I wonder how they handled the culture shock of seeing the inside of a plane.

Perfect song to have just come up on my playlist lol.

I miss the 90s

A time when the biggest decision of the day was which girlfriend

and would I listen to sonic youth, nirvana, janes addiction or JJJ

Doubt Walters will be back. Ant the others, meh. Won't make structural differences.

Doubt Walters will be back. Ant the others, meh. Won't make structural differences.

Of all the clubs to be defending as not shit I really didn't think we'd be watching someone do it with Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Round 8 - Sin City Swamprats vs East Side Hawks at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back