Official Match Thread S31 Second Semi Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

multi quoting.....show off
No, not really. I don’t mind multi-quoting when I’m catching up on multiple mentions, but when I’m engaged in conversation like we are right now, it would be rude to reply to GreyCrow as I believe he deserves his own response, which I will get to in a moment.

This has been great, good solid chat, an ice-breaker, it’s going to be a fun week.

HI CakeEater !!!!

D175A3B7-E43E-43DE-8C11-06DD0C56B562.gif

Not many games left Bombres, season has gone quick, but not as quick as the Royals season.

Pineapple on Pizza is magnificent, I do not believe people do not like it. It is not possible.

seriously, try it on a parma, life changing
Had an Aussie Parma at the pub a few weeks back, remember those days Melbourne!! It was a Parma with bacon and eggs on top of it...sensational.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen.

History is for schmucks. But if we don't heed the lessons we are liable to repeat the mistakes, right?

Now royalty has served it's purpose from time to time, but the French Revolution was a time when the people decided that royalty no longer had a valid reason to rule over the masses.

Marie Antoinette personified the animosity the Royals held for those who put them in power.

Amirite CakeEater ?

IMG_4714.JPG

Before we end up with posts about movies featuring 2nd rate comedic actors whose name I've never heard of.....
Best Bobby DeNiro films?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S31 Second Semi Final: Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back