Media S36 - Does Your Team Rely On You?

Remove this Banner Ad

DoesYourTeamRelyOnYou?.png

Now that we are halfway through the season (technically slightly over halfway but only serial_thrilla would care about that), let's take a look at the players that your team has been relying on for scoring in season 36.

THE STATS

TheStats1.png

At the top of the list is DenieD with a massive 29.53% share of the total Wonders team points for this season. Being the number one target man this season has put a lot of pressure on this full-forward-first-timer, but he has taken it in stride and stood up tall when it counts to help get the Wonders into their current top 4 position. Carrying almost a third of an entire teams scoring must be hard work but Ken is working his butt off to make sure his team has an option up forward every time they kick it inside 50.
Kenglasses.gif

The Filth Wizard (who is currently leading the FRED with 44 goals) sits in second place with 28.10% of the Warriors total points. Coney Island has been the highest scoring team up to this point (averaging over 126 points per game) and Filthy has been their rock up front, providing a lead at every opportunity.

In third is Mooch who is just behind Filthy by a mere 0.02%. The 3-time FRED medallist is hoping to claim a 4th this season as he sits just 5 goals off the leader with 7 rounds to go. Will it be Mooch or Nooch? Time will tell.

PhenomenalV1 is a fare way off the top 3 in terms of goals kicked, but it isn't for lack of trying. Phenom has a large 27.41% share of the Dragons total points, but he is starved of opportunities as the Dragons have the worst points for this season of 682 (averaging just over 85 points a game). If Dragons would just kick it inside 50 more, then Phenom could finally get on a roll and start catching up to the top 3 goal kickers.

Itsmyshow , Bonz , grumbleguts , Wosh , philreich and Matera92 all sit comfortably within the 20-25% range that most full forwards end up in. Serviceable for their team, but not going to make the pants fly off their supporters.

gab213 seems to have dropped off from his massive FRED winning season 6 months ago and is currently sitting just below the 20% threshold. Is Gab just having a sluggish start and will come back into ripping form later this season? We will find out soon enough. ShaunDuggan also sits a bit further down the percentages with 17.18% of the furies share of points. Is it lack of effort, or do the Furies just love to share the ball around inside 50?

On the other side of things, it could be beneficial for your team to share the scoring around. Gumbies share the load more than any other team this season, with both Chat Pile and Mop leading their team with only 16.30% and 14.63% respectively (barely more than the top 3 FF at other teams). Typically the Gumbies have been incredibly one-eyed when going forward with Dory_77 last season and Barrybran the season before that sharing above 25% total team points for their respective seasons. Is this a new strategy to try and improve their chances during finals? We shall see.

Did I make this thread so I could claim I am the best full forward this season? Yes.

These stats are based on right now.
Oh. You obviously needed to do it now while you are on top.

Fair enough, it may not last.

View attachment 1821166

Now that we are halfway through the season (technically slightly over halfway but only serial_thrilla would care about that), let's take a look at the players that your team has been relying on for scoring in season 36.

THE STATS

View attachment 1821195

At the top of the list is DenieD with a massive 29.53% share of the total Wonders team points for this season. Being the number one target man this season has put a lot of pressure on this full-forward-first-timer, but he has taken it in stride and stood up tall when it counts to help get the Wonders into their current top 4 position. Carrying almost a third of an entire teams scoring must be hard work but Ken is working his butt off to make sure his team has an option up forward every time they kick it inside 50.
View attachment 1821199

The Filth Wizard (who is currently leading the FRED with 44 goals) sits in second place with 28.10% of the Warriors total points. Coney Island has been the highest scoring team up to this point (averaging over 126 points per game) and Filthy has been their rock up front, providing a lead at every opportunity.

In third is Mooch who is just behind Filthy by a mere 0.02%. The 3-time FRED medallist is hoping to claim a 4th this season as he sits just 5 goals off the leader with 7 rounds to go. Will it be Mooch or Nooch? Time will tell.

PhenomenalV1 is a fare way off the top 3 in terms of goals kicked, but it isn't for lack of trying. Phenom has a large 27.41% share of the Dragons total points, but he is starved of opportunities as the Dragons have the worst points for this season of 682 (averaging just over 85 points a game). If Dragons would just kick it inside 50 more, then Phenom could finally get on a roll and start catching up to the top 3 goal kickers.

Itsmyshow , Bonz , grumbleguts , Wosh , philreich and Matera92 all sit comfortably within the 20-25% range that most full forwards end up in. Serviceable for their team, but not going to make the pants fly off their supporters.

gab213 seems to have dropped off from his massive FRED winning season 6 months ago and is currently sitting just below the 20% threshold. Is Gab just having a sluggish start and will come back into ripping form later this season? We will find out soon enough. ShaunDuggan also sits a bit further down the percentages with 17.18% of the furies share of points. Is it lack of effort, or do the Furies just love to share the ball around inside 50?

On the other side of things, it could be beneficial for your team to share the scoring around. Gumbies share the load more than any other team this season, with both Chat Pile and Mop leading their team with only 16.30% and 14.63% respectively (barely more than the top 3 FF at other teams). Typically the Gumbies have been incredibly one-eyed when going forward with Dory_77 last season and Barrybran the season before that sharing above 25% total team points for their respective seasons. Is this a new strategy to try and improve their chances during finals? We shall see.

Did I make this thread so I could claim I am the best full forward this season? Yes.
Wow, so cool.

Wow, so cool.
Thank you for quoting me.
Ryan Gosling Love GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

View attachment 1821166

THE STATS

View attachment 1821195

View attachment 1821199

There is no I in Wonders, Kenneth

Any future Media Threads will need to be approved by our LG

Are you trying to take away my media rights?

I'll take you to Qooty Qourt for this!
He's just worried you'll spend too much posting petrol here and not in your match thread (whip crack)

At the top of the list is @DenieD with a massive 29.53% share of the total Wonders team points for this season. Being the number one target man this season has put a lot of pressure on this full-forward-first-timer, but he has taken it in stride and stood up tall when it counts to help get the Wonders into their current top 4 position. Carrying almost a third of an entire teams scoring must be hard work but Ken is working his butt off to make sure his team has an option up forward every time they kick it inside 50.
We payed a lot of money for this DenieD bloke and he still gets outscored by back pockets.

View attachment 1821166

THE STATS

View attachment 1821195

View attachment 1821199

Did you allow for the fact that grumbleguts hasn't played the entire season at FF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you kidding me?
teamsheet.png
Moving the most reliable FF in the league right now out of their position just so you can play FF has got to be one of the worst decisions of all time. damicky should be ashamed of himself.

View attachment 1835025
Moving the most reliable FF in the league right now out of their position just so you can play FF has got to be one of the worst decisions of all time. damicky should be ashamed of himself.

I am doing this in the best interests of our Club

It is more important for us to win the Qremiership than it is for you to win a Fred

I am doing this in the best interests of our Club

It is more important for us to win the Qremiership than it is for you to win a Fred
And how does this help Wonders win a Qremiership? You literally just moved the teams best goal-kicker out of Full Forward?

Unless if we are now tanking?

View attachment 1835025
On the bright side, don’t the Wonders have an incredibly charismatic centre half forward now? Huge improvement 👏

Remove this Banner Ad

Back