Discussion SFA PASS MARK S36

Remove this Banner Ad

The paint fumes have gone to your head, sad to see someone with limited ability slip further.
how to train your dragon smile GIF

You're still not an anaemic coward who hides behind meatshields and can't stand by anything he says? Wow.
Well done on your growth Blue.

Golly. I really thought you had gone away. So you are at the Drags? No surprise I guess.

Pity after your absence you have returned the same fatuous, flatulent fool.

Isn't it good when you're so irrelevant that a group of Flogons can't find anything better to do but engage with you and talk about you?

giphy.gif

I'm watch all clubs. The active ones, the incompetent ones...and even the increasingly irrelevant ones.

But not the Gumbies. Nobody watches them. Not even beez.
Not quite true. The Feds watch us very closely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 1 done and dusted. How did your club fare? This weeks winner was the Mount Buller Demons. They had the most amount of posts and ave post count and the second highest total posters ranking them first overall. In dead last we have the Gumbies. Last in every category, they have some catching up to do. The Wonders will be wondering how to fit 22 posters into 20 field positions. Bombers had the bye.

View attachment 1769279
A wednesday night release, graveyard shift, I like it.

I think the algorithm needs an extra layer.

Set a minimum post level (10, 25, whatever) and count how many exceed that. Total posters can be 6 in a side with 1-2 posts, which skews things.

Thank you for your consideration.

A wednesday night release, graveyard shift, I like it.

I think the algorithm needs an extra layer.

Set a minimum post level (10, 25, whatever) and count how many exceed that. Total posters can be 6 in a side with 1-2 posts, which skews things.

Thank you for your consideration.
All feedback appreciated. I'll likely stick to what I'm doing this season but I'll take it all on board for changes to next season.

All feedback appreciated. I'll likely stick to what I'm doing this season but I'll take it all on board for changes to next season.
Hehe. Next season. Cute.

You'll be stuck in suspense for a while. I'm not ready to reveal my grand plans yet
not sure your plan for the Royals to merging with the dragons is going to believed now

Rd 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion SFA PASS MARK S36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back