Discussion SFA PASS MARK S36

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll need to come up with a new way of counting posts without relying on my memory of who plays where

If only there were Badges …

Rd 3
RD 3 results are in! Headless will be happy to know i spent all week trying to find a more accurate and efficient counting system and I'm pleased to say i did. It took a lot of work and more spreadsheets but i got there! Demons got knocked off their perch this week by the Dragons. Although the Dragons only had the 5th most posters, they had the highest total posts and the highest average posts. Gumbies last this week, although their average posts did improve.

1692878026423.png

RD 3 results are in! Headless will be happy to know i spent all week trying to find a more accurate and efficient counting system and I'm pleased to say i did. It took a lot of work and more spreadsheets but i got there! Demons got knocked off their perch this week by the Dragons. Although the Dragons only had the 5th most posters, they had the highest total posts and the highest average posts. Gumbies last this week, although their average posts did improve.

View attachment 1784597

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

View attachment 1784597
379595.jpg

View attachment 1784597
This appears to reward spam. Or am I missing something? Where does this mention quality of the posts?

This appears to reward spam. Or am I missing something? Where does this mention quality of the posts?
Well posting quality is subjective. If you've got a way to firstly survey every post or every thread and then grade the quality then I'll be happy to incorporate it.

BTW this thread will be getting a reboot this week. Thanks for your feedback GG.

Well posting quality is subjective. If you've got a way to firstly survey every post or every thread and then grade the quality then I'll be happy to incorporate it.

BTW this thread will be getting a reboot this week. Thanks for your feedback GG.
I was being flippantly subjective myself.

Rd 4
Annnnnndddd were back!!

Apologies for the intermission. various boring life things got in the way of what I should have really been focused on!

Week 4 see the Demons once again with the most posters. 22 to be exact. While the Wonders Spammed their way to the top with 2551 posts, followed closely by the Dragons with 2155 posts.

1695294555426.png

Annnnnndddd were back!!

Apologies for the intermission. various boring life things got in the way of what I should have really been focused on!

Week 4 see the Demons once again with the most posters. 22 to be exact. While the Wonders Spammed their way to the top with 2551 posts, followed closely by the Dragons with 2155 posts.

View attachment 1809862
It bothers me that this isn't ordered by overall weekly rank!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd 5
Rd 5 saw the Spamfest settle with only the Demons reaching 1000+ posts with 23 contributors.

1695295954236.png

Rd 6
Week 6 finally sees the usually spam loving Bombers hit the top of the chart, ranked 1st for total posts thanks to a timely demons bye. Wonders and Bears had the most posters with 18, while the Phoenix averaged the most posts per poster.

1695296942828.png

Week 6 finally sees the usually spam loving Bombers hit the top of the chart, ranked 1st for total posts thanks to a timely demons bye. Wonders and Bears had the most posters with 18, while the Phoenix averaged the most posts per poster.

View attachment 1809921
fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion SFA PASS MARK S36

Remove this Banner Ad

Back