Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Great thread but methinks Bono hates dark mode users

View attachment 2078775
My Apologies, this has happened to me a lot over the Years, I honestly don't know what I do wrong to make that happen.

But yes I hate dark mode users

Well @MayTheNorthBeWithU has played all 3 games this season, and is averaging only 4.3 Hit-outs per game. As the Heart and Soul Player of his team this is totally unacceptable and he should be ashamed of his start to the season.

The Bomber should be thinking very hard on whether they ditch him as the Ruck and go with another player?
Watch this space on how the Bombers handle this.
Carrying an injury.

Whilst I am not looking forward to doing it this week, I should have the Power Rankings updated some time today.
you should start a side rucking comp on who gets dragged out of the ruck the quickest each week,
you'd be a certainty to win that :thumbsu:

ROUND 4 POWER RANKINGS

RANKChangePLAYERTEAMGAMESH/O TotalH/O AVGDT TotalDT AVG
1NO CHANGEDERRINALPHILRoys3481620167
2NO CHANGEcats2riseDemons4601533884.5
3UP 5FalconistaGumbies45313.2526265.5
4UP 3CapBears4521333684
5DOWN 2AnUltimateRessieWonders33812.623377.6
6DOWN 1spudmasterWarrriors45012.531779.25
7DOWN 1StrigoiHawks44912.2525764.25
8UP 4Ljp86Dragons33511.621371
9DOWN 5NaturalDisasterFuries44310.7529874.5
10UP 1GreyCrowRoyals4399.7533884.5
11DOWN 2damickySwamprats436931177.75
12UP 1MayTheNorthBeWithUBombers4297.2522656.5
13DOWN 3U2tigersOld Boys321719966.3

RUCK OF THE WEEK

Falconista is awarded the Ruck of the week in Round 4. He had a great game where he racked up 17 hit outs, 3 goals and 106 DT points. A really good outing for the Gumby. He was also the biggest mover up the Rankings, moving 5 places up to 3rd spot overall.

Other News

So we had 1 good week with minimal Qooty God interference. Well sadly it didn't last, with 3 players being subbed out of the Ruck position. U2Tigers being subbed at the 5 minute mark of the 1st quarter, allowing him to only get 2 hit outs for the round. NaturalDisaster fared no better also being replaced in the Ruck early to also only get 2 hit outs for the game, although coming back on, he had little involvement in the game from there on in. damicky can also consider himself unlucky, but after being subbed out he did kick 2 goals for his team.

GreyCrow after a slow start to the season, showed an improvement in his game, by kicking 3 Goals and amassing 106 DT points for the game.

Although having the bye DERRINALPHIL remains on top of the Power Rankings, with the top2 Rucks keeping their spots for another week.

Finally

After a terrible first few weeks for Bombers Ruck MayTheNorthBeWithU he has finally decided to give a **** and decided to take his Rucking seriously. He more then Doubled his season Hit out Tally this week.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

Last edited:
In one way, we're all winners.
Yes we are all Winners because we are not the rest of the short people in the Sweet FA.

We should all get a Participation Medal

ROUND 3 POWER RANKINGS

4UP 3CapBears4521333684

RUCK OF THE WEEK

Falconista is awarded the Ruck of the week in Round 4. He had a great game where he racked up 17 hit outs, 3 goals and 106 DT points. A really good outing for the Gumby. He was also the biggest mover up the Rankings, moving 5 places up to 3rd spot overall.

Other News

So we had 1 good week with minimal Qooty God interference. Well sadly it didn't last, with 3 players being subbed out of the Ruck position. U2Tigers being subbed at the 5 minute mark of the 1st quarter, allowing him to only get 2 hit outs for the round. NaturalDisaster fared no better also being replaced in the Ruck early to also only get 2 hit outs for the game, although coming back on, he had little involvement in the game from there on in. damicky can also consider himself unlucky, but after being subbed out he did kick 2 goals for his team.

GreyCrow after a slow start to the season, showed an improvement in his game, by kicking 3 Goals and amassing 106 DT points for the game.

Although having the bye DERRINALPHIL remains on top of the Power Rankings, with the top2 Rucks keeping their spots for another week.

Finally

After a terrible first few weeks for Bombers Ruck MayTheNorthBeWithU he has finally decided to give a **** and decided to take his Rucking seriously. He more then Doubled his season Hit out Tally this week.

The Edge - "To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

How is U2tigers going?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROUND 3 POWER RANKINGS

4UP 3CapBears4521333684

RUCK OF THE WEEK

Other News

Finally

time for the wonders to sack that anultimateressie guy

BREAKING NEWS

Ophidian Old Boys Ruck - U2Tigers has finally had enough, and will be submitting an application to the Sweet F.A. Admin to take to the committee.

In round 5 no fewer then 7 Ruck Persons - 'The Heart and Soul' player of their Qootball teams, were subbed out of the position. This has become a huge trend this season, and it is an outrage that Midget Midfielders are allowed to come and an attempt to Ruck for their side. Midget Midfielders should not be allowed to even attempt to get a Hit out, as they are not up to executing what is the biggest art in Qootball.

U2Tigers had this to say " I will not allow this outrage to continue - So I will now being submitting an application to the Administration to take the following Rule change to the Committee"

"I will be submitting for an addition to be included to SEC [10]. Match Validity, to include a 5th reason for the Resim Policy for a match"

"I request the 5th reason be included as follows - A Ruck is subbed into another position or onto the interchange at any time of the match"

"This simple but necessary change can only improve the validity of the competition and will finally bring an end to the absurdity of a Ruck being replaced during a match by any midget Midfielder"

"I urge all Rucks to sign the petition to endorse this rule change by posting their agreement in the thread below."

The Edge Ruck Power Rankings will be updated tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:
It's quite frankly not good enough.

I'm not exactly writing off his administration as a whole, but The Filth Wizard really has a lot to answer for.

I say we strike.

I support Bono's proposal for the sake of the Ljp86 's and Strigoi 's of the world. They wanna ruck, let them ruck. Get rucked interchange!

I couldn't give a flying ruck.
That was unnecessarily rude.

Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

BREAKING NEWS

Ophidian Old Boys Ruck - U2Tigers has finally had enough, and will be submitting an application to the Sweet F.A. Admin to take to the committee.

In round 5 no fewer then 7 Ruck Persons - 'The Heart and Soul' player of their Qootball teams, were subbed out of the position. This has become a huge trend this season, and it is an outrage that Midget Midfielders are allowed to come and an attempt to Ruck for their side. Midget Midfielders should not be allowed to even attempt to get a Hit out, as they are not up to executing what is the biggest art in Qootball.

U2Tigers had this to say " I will not allow this outrage to continue - So I will now being submitting an application to the Administration to take the following Rule change to the Committee"

"I will be submitting for an addition to be included to SEC [10]. Match Validity, to include a 5th reason for the Resim Policy for a match"

"I request the 5th reason be included as follows - A Ruck is subbed into another position or onto the interchange at any time of the match"

"This simple but necessary change can only improve the validity of the competition and will finally bring an end to the absurdity of a Ruck being replaced during a match by any midget Midfielder"

"I urge all Rucks to sign the petition to endorse this rule change by posting their agreement in the thread below."

The Edge Ruck Power Rankings will be updated tomorrow sometime.
Jordan Qlewis not impressed*

*Wouldn't have a clue if third man up is still a thing in foopy

Hey Wosh! Come here a sec... we have a bone to pick with The Filth Wizard.

He's trying to undermine the importance of the ruck!!!

AND LOOK AT THE LANGUAGE HE USES WHEN SPEAKING TO US!
Meh, let the minnows do minnow things…our club is Rucking flying! ☺️

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back