Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

BREAKING NEWS
BONO SAYS GOODBYE.

Old Boys Player 'U2tigers' released this short statement after the Old Boys win against the Roys this Sunday.

'Thank you to all my fellow Ruck persons out their both this year and all the seasons I have been involved in the Rucking Fraternity. It has been a huge part of my Qootball life'

'But The SIM has finally beaten me, and as I have promised.... If the SIM Subbed me out of the Ruck this week, I have Vowed to Retire from ever playing Ruck again and I intend to stand by it'

'I will do away with the Faux Outrage and fun of it all, but I want to wish all the Rucks the best and support you from afar'

And remember
"To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."

BREAKING NEWS
BONO SAYS GOODBYE.

Old Boys Player 'U2tigers' released this short statement after the Old Boys win against the Roys this Sunday.

'Thank you to all my fellow Ruck persons out their both this year and all the seasons I have been involved in the Rucking Fraternity. It has been a huge part of my Qootball life'

'But The SIM has finally beaten me, and as I have promised.... If the SIM Subbed me out of the Ruck this week, I have Vowed to Retire from ever playing Ruck again and I intend to stand by it'

'I will do away with the Faux Outrage and fun of it all, but I want to wish all the Rucks the best and support you from afar'

And remember
"To all the Rucks out there - You are the true heart and soul of your Qooty team. May you Ruck with purpose, and your Rucking stay true."
Nooooooooooooooooooooo.
I just fell to my knees at Optus Stadium.

I know my Ruck opponent this week DERRINALPHIL was subbed out a lot earlier than me this week.

Out of interest any other Rucks subbed out as well?

How did poor spudmaster go this week? subbed out again?

I know my Ruck opponent this week DERRINALPHIL was subbed out a lot earlier than me this week.

Out of interest any other Rucks subbed out as well?

How did poor spudmaster go this week? subbed out again?
Players who got 100% of their team's hit outs in round nine:
MayTheNorthBeWithU
NaturalDisaster
U2tigers
Raz
spudmaster
larrikin

So half definitely subbed, plus any of the others above (I didn't go through the match commentaries, just the raw stats).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players who got 100% of their team's hit outs in round nine:
MayTheNorthBeWithU
NaturalDisaster
U2tigers
Raz
spudmaster
larrikin

So half definitely subbed, plus any of the others above (I didn't go through the match commentaries, just the raw stats).
As a cruel joke, I was subbed very late in the game.

It's actually funny after my challenge to the SIM

Remove this Banner Ad

Media S38 'The EDGE RUCK POWER RANKINGS'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back