SA Cup to end in Sacred Heart vs Saint Micks

Remove this Banner Ad

please, the top SA teams this yr are sacred heart (as always) and pac, pac thumped st micks on the weekend by 22 goals, not even sacred heart beat them by that, they only beat them by 8 goals, pac look to be too strong for other sides this yr, start studded midfield led by tom holmes, who is a freak! got so much versatility all over the ground! seb paynter (sturt reserves) is killing it out of the centre as is byers (sturt 17s) and watson (port 19s) forward line has kicked 49 goals in 2 weeks, not a bad effort if u ask me!

terrible_teej said:
please, the top SA teams this yr are sacred heart (as always) and pac, pac thumped st micks on the weekend by 22 goals, not even sacred heart beat them by that, they only beat them by 8 goals, pac look to be too strong for other sides this yr, start studded midfield led by tom holmes, who is a freak! got so much versatility all over the ground! seb paynter (sturt reserves) is killing it out of the centre as is byers (sturt 17s) and watson (port 19s) forward line has kicked 49 goals in 2 weeks, not a bad effort if u ask me!

Give me some more details on Watson - height, wieight, special skills if any.

Saint Micks hav picked Up Zac Miller after he was kicked out of Roostrevour any one no y
Sacred Heart will be to good again this year
Saint Micks Only Beat Pembroke by 4 points is it that pembroke are good or are Saint Micks :D:D:D:D

st peters only just beat pem, not st micks, st peters and pem are ok, but not close to pac and sacred heart! watson is 17, around 6ft, very quick with athletisism and good skills, not as good as young paynter and holmes. zac miller went to st peters, clear stand out for them but apart from him they dont have many other stand outs. st micks were beating sacred heart at 3 qtr time but eventually got run over and beaten by sacred, pac thumped st micks and led all day to win by 22 goals,

terrible_teej said:
st peters only just beat pem, not st micks, st peters and pem are ok, but not close to pac and sacred heart! watson is 17, around 6ft, very quick with athletisism and good skills, not as good as young paynter and holmes. zac miller went to st peters, clear stand out for them but apart from him they dont have many other stand outs. st micks were beating sacred heart at 3 qtr time but eventually got run over and beaten by sacred, pac thumped st micks and led all day to win by 22 goals,

Where do u rate dean christie in that side? (last i checked he was at PAC?)

u guys hav no idea.

dean christie and zac millar both play for saints so u guys are flirting with danger when u underrate sts.
read ur material b4 u post to avoid embarrasing urselves, plz!

Also on their annual melbourne football exchanges, PAC lost to melbourne grammar by 2 points while sts managed a draw after being 20 points down at 3/4 time.

Boys, boys boys!

I honestly don't think any of you have any idea of what teams are going to do well this year. I mean fair enough youv'e got the hearts, PAC, St Micks that all are looking great. But if you look back on the Melbourne Grammer exchange PAC lost to Melbourne, while on the other hand saints drew.

You can't rely on individuals this year to win games for teams, teams that want to be succesful need have to have all 22 players playing for each other.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no_ducktown4jnsn said:
u guys hav no idea.

dean christie and zac millar both play for saints so u guys are flirting with danger when u underrate sts.
read ur material b4 u post to avoid embarrasing urselves, plz!

Also on their annual melbourne football exchanges, PAC lost to melbourne grammar by 2 points while sts managed a draw after being 20 points down at 3/4 time.

Sorry my bad bout christie. I keep making the same mistake and feel like a tool everytime someone refreshes my memory.

In that case, where do you see christie in saints side

Red_White_Roosters Man said:
Saint Micks hav picked Up Zac Miller after he was kicked out of Roostrevour any one no y
Sacred Heart will be to good again this year
Saint Micks Only Beat Pembroke by 4 points is it that pembroke are good or are Saint Micks :D:D:D:D

saint PETERS beat pembroke by 9 points mate and only played one quarter of footy all day. they have a new side and need time to gel. Pembroke played a good team game but saints' class prevailed in the second half. Its ok that u dont know millars story we will make allowances for uneducated north boys. :D

wel he is vice captain along with henry white, another u16 state player. didnt play against pembroke due to injury.wil be a consistent tough onballer this yr.

ducktown u are a joke, i watched the pemb saints game, and it wasnt that u guys didnt perform for the firsthalf, pemb just played much better, harder footy! u guys r a 2 or 3 man team, struggled to beat pem, a fairly weak side, u will struggle to get close to pac and sacred heart. and who ever was comparing saints and pac by the melbourne game, pac were playing 25 guys changing possies every qtr for run thrus and stuff, can hardly claim that, but they have had 2 over 20 goal wins, they would be on top of the ladder if there was one

saints are a good side, and i was really surprised when i heard they only beat pembroke by 9 points...they may have a bunch of stars like millar, white, christie, shulz, botten etc...but i think their downfall will be their ability to play as a team, but if they get it right they should be right up there with the best...millars heart is still in rostrevor!!! pac look like they are the real deal, and will be very hard to beat, however i still feel sacred heart are the ones to beat. it will certainly be an interesting season...

ps henry white is soft, he should be playing cricket instead

terrible_teej said:
ducktown u are a joke, i watched the pemb saints game, and it wasnt that u guys didnt perform for the firsthalf, pemb just played much better, harder footy! u guys r a 2 or 3 man team, struggled to beat pem, a fairly weak side, u will struggle to get close to pac and sacred heart. and who ever was comparing saints and pac by the melbourne game, pac were playing 25 guys changing possies every qtr for run thrus and stuff, can hardly claim that, but they have had 2 over 20 goal wins, they would be on top of the ladder if there was one
Proof of ignorance... you clearly have no idea teeeeej. the obvious quality of the saints team is their all round ability... saints will beat pac this year because of this

terrible_teej said:

ok teej, you can eat your words now because saints lost to sacred heart by 4 points in a very winnable game.
you boys have to realise that these very big predictions are just stupid. last year saints came within 2 goals of sacred heart and then lost to them 6 weeks later by 10 goals. saint micks got hammered by saints twice but beat rostrevor (i think) who beat saints. you have to think about it here in the last couple of years there hasn't been an 'Un-beatable' team, sure shc was prob undefeated but they definately werent as un-beatable as past years. and last weeks 4 point difference between saints and shc proves that. in last years intercol between saints and pac, saints definately had the better side with strong forwards like Hardy, Marwe, Shultz. on-ballers like christie, n.smith, white, botten, minson and strong backlines with the likes of jake harry and probably the best full-back in S.A school footy last yr in Plummer. YET with a big crowd and some good, hard footy, pac were in front and only lost from a kick on the siren. this goes to show that the top college teams - shc, pac, saints, pem, rostrevor (and sometimes good teams in st micks, westminster) are always competitive ESPECIALLY in the last couple of years and a win is very get-able when any of those sides play each other this year. this years college footy is very competitive.

p.s. custard guy, henry white definately isnt soft, i have witnessed him running back into packs on many occasions.

no_ducktown4jnsn said:
wel he is vice captain along with henry white, another u16 state player. didnt play against pembroke due to injury.wil be a consistent tough onballer this yr.

broke his arm and will be out for a while.

ok, i was a little bit over the top, but sts, shc and pac r the top 3 teams, the pac vs shc game shld be good next week, both teams will be without u/18s state players.

roosters said:
sure shc was prob undefeated but they definately werent as un-beatable as past years. and probably the best full-back in S.A school footy last yr in Plummer. QUOTE]

its well known by all that michael cilento was the best full back in the comp last year. by far. if shc were un defeated, how can they not be un beatable?? and i think u rate pembroke too highly, in two games last year vs shc, they were beaten by 18gls and 26gls (in which they scored their only point in the last quarter). am i rite but is the state players out for the shc pac game? therefore, no day and button? and no holmes

Remove this Banner Ad

SA Cup to end in Sacred Heart vs Saint Micks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back