Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Port's Hinkley says past is irrelevant to fresh finals.

But Hinkley also isn't remotely interested in how the next month will define him and his club.

In his 12th season as Port coach, he holds the VFL/AFL record for most games coached without reaching a grand final.

"I don't write those stories," he said.

But Hinkley was adamant Port were better prepared for these finals than last year when, beset by injuries, they crashed out with losses in a qualifying final and a semi-final.

"We're in a really healthy position," he said.

"We're a mature team. We have earnt our right to be second on the ladder ... we're ready for this type of game.

Better prepared = Under prepared.

We're a mature team = Koch : We are a young team, younger than the Hawks.

We"re ready for this type of game. = Our coach and his babies were never ready to take on a real coach in Scott and his men.

Well Done Ken, you ****ing loser.
I wonder what Hinkley is like at picking lotto numbers.

So trade period ends Wednesday, does that mean we can now sack Hinkley on Thursday
Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

This is something that is annoying me and I have posted about this prior. Apart from media speculation and a few people with some inside knowledge, the club has not officially said that Carr is at our club to take over from Ken, (succession plan).

Why do people keep speculating that this is a given.

If I were to offer a job to person 3 years out from the actual position being available, that would be negligent. The person may have been a good choice at the time but when 3 years have passed surely you would look for for the best person available at the time.

Remember we have had some shit games while Josh has been the mid field coach at Port, especially when our midfield goes missing in big games. JHF was the stand out, that is because he is pure talent and self pride in his personal performance.

Not saying that Carr is not up to it as we don't know exactly how much Josh can change with Stinkers still here, just pointing out the facts as they played out this year.

We will never know until Hinkley is finally gone one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 13 - Another Crack At This

Remove this Banner Ad

Back