Roast Sack Horse

Sack Longmire tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • monday

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but his speech was excellent and would have given many on here pause for thought.
Explain what he said that was so great that would pause anyone’s thoughts ?
All I heard was how i it’s a great achievement to come second ..
And that only counts if you show up and have crack that’s a speech for a team who got beat by 2 or 3 goals not a flattering 10 goals

As much as we are shattered I imagine he is too. Probably found that speech incredibly difficult.
As shattered as he was two years ago?

They are all taking the firm line that that one game doesn't define them, trouble is it's not one game, that was the fourth game and we are now, by definition - GF chokers 😥

Explain what he said that was so great that would pause anyone’s thoughts ?
All I heard was how i it’s a great achievement to come second ..
And that only counts if you show up and have crack that’s a speech for a team who got beat by 2 or 3 goals not a flattering 10 goals
His comments related to there being 16 teams who would kill to have had the opportunity the Swans created for themselves - ask any supporter if any of those teams if they wouldn’t swap, regardless of the result.

In other words, those who think making a GF and losing is worse than not making it are disengenuous - the constant misery of ‘uncompetitive’ team supporters like St Kilda, North, Suns etc is proof of how we’d feel.

His comments related to there being 16 teams who would kill to have had the opportunity the Swans created for themselves - ask any supporter if any of those teams if they wouldn’t swap, regardless of the result.

In other words, those who think making a GF and losing is worse than not making it are disengenuous - the constant misery of ‘uncompetitive’ team supporters like St Kilda, North, Suns etc is proof of how we’d feel.
Delusional rubbish
Every other club b pissing em selves laughing y would anyone what the shit we put up ..

Delusional rubbish
Every other club b pissing em selves laughing y would anyone what the shit we put up ..
Whatever. We’re talking about supporters with an active intellect here - oppo supporters who appreciate what’s needed for a successful club.

- not rock throwing panty-wetting morons who can’t see past the last pie with sauce they threw at the local Amo umpire.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back