Roast Sack Horse

Sack Longmire tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 70 64.2%
  • monday

Votes: 39 35.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, but his speech was excellent and would have given many on here pause for thought.
Explain what he said that was so great that would pause anyone’s thoughts ?
All I heard was how i it’s a great achievement to come second ..
And that only counts if you show up and have crack that’s a speech for a team who got beat by 2 or 3 goals not a flattering 10 goals

As much as we are shattered I imagine he is too. Probably found that speech incredibly difficult.
As shattered as he was two years ago?

They are all taking the firm line that that one game doesn't define them, trouble is it's not one game, that was the fourth game and we are now, by definition - GF chokers 😥

Explain what he said that was so great that would pause anyone’s thoughts ?
All I heard was how i it’s a great achievement to come second ..
And that only counts if you show up and have crack that’s a speech for a team who got beat by 2 or 3 goals not a flattering 10 goals
His comments related to there being 16 teams who would kill to have had the opportunity the Swans created for themselves - ask any supporter if any of those teams if they wouldn’t swap, regardless of the result.

In other words, those who think making a GF and losing is worse than not making it are disengenuous - the constant misery of ‘uncompetitive’ team supporters like St Kilda, North, Suns etc is proof of how we’d feel.

His comments related to there being 16 teams who would kill to have had the opportunity the Swans created for themselves - ask any supporter if any of those teams if they wouldn’t swap, regardless of the result.

In other words, those who think making a GF and losing is worse than not making it are disengenuous - the constant misery of ‘uncompetitive’ team supporters like St Kilda, North, Suns etc is proof of how we’d feel.
Delusional rubbish
Every other club b pissing em selves laughing y would anyone what the shit we put up ..

Delusional rubbish
Every other club b pissing em selves laughing y would anyone what the shit we put up ..
Whatever. We’re talking about supporters with an active intellect here - oppo supporters who appreciate what’s needed for a successful club.

- not rock throwing panty-wetting morons who can’t see past the last pie with sauce they threw at the local Amo umpire.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100 percent correct Second best 4 times doesn’t cut it If you can justify otherwise I guess you’re easily pleased
Yep I don’t get it ..
Whatever. We’re talking about supporters with an active intellect here - oppo supporters who appreciate what’s needed for a successful club.

- not rock throwing panty-wetting morons who can’t see past the last pie with sauce they threw at the local Amo umpire.

Yep yep ..Think we just have different ideas on what we class as a successful club ..
Cause ticket sales memberships and online fan fare don’t do it for me …but by all means help yaself sleep better by thinking your the best supporter about because you don’t throw pies or someshit ..
Spin it how u want but we are just as entitled to share our disappointment in another waste of a season as u r to blow smoke up a broken ass game plan ..
As is said we were non competitive again that’s not close that’s not good that’s not **** all but shithouse ..my opinion
Just disappointed and don’t see how it changes it certainly won’t in the near future
Especially when all we r getting is it won’t define us and we did great lol
Cop out

I think we can be happy to be contending and getting chances and appreciate it not complete crap but still realise being satisfied is not the way to be.

No one cares who played finals the most in the 70s if they didn't win the flag.

Yep we have a lot to be happy with but yeah we need to be harder edged as a club

Yep I don’t get it ..

Yep yep ..Think we just have different ideas on what we class as a successful club ..
Cause ticket sales memberships and online fan fare don’t do it for me …but by all means help yaself sleep better by thinking your the best supporter about because you don’t throw pies or someshit ..
Spin it how u want but we are just as entitled to share our disappointment in another waste of a season as u r to blow smoke up a broken ass game plan ..
As is said we were non competitive again that’s not close that’s not good that’s not **** all but shithouse ..my opinion
Just disappointed and don’t see how it changes it certainly won’t in the near future
Cop out
Again 100 percent 👍

I think we can be happy to be contending and getting chances and appreciate it not complete crap but still realise being satisfied is not the way to be.

No one cares who played finals the most in the 70s if they didn't win the flag.

Yep we have a lot to be happy with but yeah we need to be harder edged as a club
Probably a good way of putting it ..
I think everyone would agree .
Think we would or I would prefer to here the narrative around it change .. less happy to come 2nd more fire in the belly and we have a job to do to turn this around .
Never even really heard that leading up to the gf was more this it won’t define us shit that’s the thing that’s dissapointing me.
Like I’m sure those feeling r there but we just wanna hear it
We want hope and change creates that

Yep I don’t get it ..

Cop out
Cos coaching an AFL team to a flag is sooo easy…..

Yep I would like to hear Horse say he isn't satisfied with 2nd as good as the season was etc etc we need to go one better with the talent we have (for example)

Maybe he thinks the team as a whole has been bruised enough?

I seriously don’t know - but I reckon too many on here have been spoilt by what have been exceptional efforts over the last 8yrs.

Maybe he thinks the team as a whole has been bruised enough?

I seriously don’t know - but I reckon too many on here have been spoilt by what have been exceptional efforts over the last 8yrs.

You are entitled to your view, I don't feel spoiled by the grand final embarrassment sorry.

The bruised enough is fair, but I don't think Longmire himself has said much about his own performance.

Cos coaching an AFL team to a flag is sooo easy…..

No one says it is, but only 2 coaches have got more tries at coaching than Horse and have a worse premiership record, people are usually shipped off

16 teams? What a ridiculous statement

How many teams have won a flag since 2012? 7 other teams, some of them on multiple occassions

None of them would kill to be in Swans position because they have all been more successful

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back