Roast Sack Horse

Sack Longmire tomorrow?

• yes

Votes: 71 64.5%
  • monday

Votes: 39 35.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We should swap Horse for Hinkley. Serious post.

Horse can’t win grand finals and Kenny can’t make them. Kenny is the cheaper option for long suffering grand final attending swans fans.

Kenny might actually win one with us.
Knowing our luck, we'd play the horse-coached team in a prelim.

Is Roosy quietly making a play, lots of media atm ?

Choose Roos, let’s get him back, who’s with me ?
What's frustrating is that the one thing Roos is great at, that we desperately need right now - our team hardened up in the contest and defensively - we should already have the right coach for. For years Horse did not stand for players who couldn't or wouldn't defend and he placed the utmost importance on pressure and the contest.

Until he just... stopped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the Horse.
We all do, but I also loved Jordan Foote, Towers, Ling, Clarke, and Rankin (well that's more Caesar).

Not being good enough is okay in a competitive sport, you can be a really great bloke, but if your not good enough, your not good enough, and right now Horse has shown he's not good enough, 4 times in a row.

We all do, but I also loved Jordan Foote, Towers, Ling, Clarke, and Rankin (well that's more Caesar).

Not being good enough is okay in a competitive sport, you can be a really great bloke, but if your not good enough, your not good enough, and right now Horse has shown he's not good enough, 4 times in a row.
I challenge your first sentence.
It is funny that being good enough. How do you actually measure that.
You have loved Jordan Foote, Towers, Ling, Clarle and Rankin to quote you. Well to put Horse in the same group is denigratating to Horse.

Well now I challenge your second sentence.
You think he is good enough to be in this group that you have created to augment your argument. I might add that it has been liked by the mighty 88. A much liked, a much admired poster of immense experience and renoun. To have the Ceasar liking your post is some claim to fame. Both of your likening Horse achievments to that of Jordan Foote Towers, Ling, Clarke, and Rankin must make you fell important and justified in your argument.

Congratulations. Your have reduced the achievments of the coach of the club for the last 14 years to the achievments of players that have collectively run onto the field nor coached as many times as Horse.

You and 88 are in good company.

Respect for past players and coaches is inherent in being a supporter. To outwarded denigrate the achievments of a coach that has been there 14 seasons and made grand finals and won us a flag. Then liken them to players who have not. Denigrates them as well.

Denigrate the whole club and get another like from 88.

I challenge your first sentence.
It is funny that being good enough. How do you actually measure that.
You have loved Jordan Foote, Towers, Ling, Clarle and Rankin to quote you. Well to put Horse in the same group is denigratating to Horse.

Well now I challenge your second sentence.
You think he is good enough to be in this group that you have created to augment your argument. I might add that it has been liked by the mighty 88. A much liked, a much admired poster of immense experience and renoun. To have the Ceasar liking your post is some claim to fame. Both of your likening Horse achievments to that of Jordan Foote Towers, Ling, Clarke, and Rankin must make you fell important and justified in your argument.

Congratulations. Your have reduced the achievments of the coach of the club for the last 14 years to the achievments of players that have collectively run onto the field nor coached as many times as Horse.

You and 88 are in good company.

Respect for past players and coaches is inherent in being a supporter. To outwarded denigrate the achievments of a coach that has been there 14 seasons and made grand finals and won us a flag. Then liken them to players who have not. Denigrates them as well.

Denigrate the whole club and get another like from 88.
Let's all have a free swing at Horse. Kick a man when he is down.
Friends, teammates, true teammates stick by their mates.
What I see is weak people having a free hit at people. That is what weak people do.

Continue on on having a free at our club and enjoying it by liking the posts as well.

I will be watching all the weak people having casual shots at Horse. That is the weak people.

Those of you with CHARACTER that have some sort of SPINE, those of you that have lived life and understand HARDSHIP. Those of you that appreciate FRIENDS. Friends that stand by you when things don't always go the right way.

Weak people pile in on people experiencing hardship.
Strong people say how can I help.

Which one of you keyboard warriors are you.

You all know who you are.

By your posts I do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Sack Horse

Back