SAINTS will drop games

Remove this Banner Ad

My point long way round was WHY cant the AFL get it right. A 6 day break is bad 7 and above is fine. Why play a 6 day break team against a 7 day break team?

Just pisses me off our great record ruined thanks to the incompetece of the AFL

Pisses me off that there are 6 uneven breaks for that same round but there is a thread about it being unfair on St.Kilda.

It's the AFL, unless you want to go back to everyone playing on Saturday afternoon, get used to it.

the hawks only had a 6 day break againt the dogs after an exhausting match against the cats..

then the next week again only 6 days after the bruising dogs game to play the pies..

if your gonna sook, talk about it for all teams...

THAT PROVES MY POINT!!!!!!! forget that im whinging ill whinge for the hawks too. they looked tired and bad ... why should they be made to look like that against the pies who had 8 day break?????? see???? FFS.:mad:

The pies arent better than the hawks not by THAT much but because of fixturing come out playing a team still wearing physical bruises while they are rearing to go.

Proves my point.

Pisses me off that there are 6 uneven breaks for that same round but there is a thread about it being unfair on St.Kilda.

It's the AFL, unless you want to go back to everyone playing on Saturday afternoon, get used to it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK did i say the saints were the only team to be shit on by this???????? did i????? NO simply using it as an example you ER%^&*(O)P!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

The Saints had an extra day's break heading into last year's grand final. Didn't help them though. :p

we had to play 4 quarters though, you guys played 2 and then had a training drill.

Shit,i have work to do,but people pleeeease continue,this is absolutely hilarious.....

How the AFL can set up a great game bewteen 2 of the best teams SAINTS V DOGS round 6 only to have the dogs on full 7 day break and saints off a 2nd 6 day break and have travelled to Adelaide. Whats the deal? Anyway Im tipping the doggies will smash us and everyone who doesnt have a clue will get excited for the dogs.:rolleyes:
lol STFU, it's the nature of the draw

If anyone has license to complain, its Richmond. Their next 3 weeks are Freo at Subi, Geelong at Skilled and Adelaide at Aami. Can someone tell me how that works? 3 games in a row where they have three away games that actually involve considerable travel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Affects the release of Streak 2.

You beat me to it. :(

56696.jpg

To be fair we've only been playing 3 quarters each week and it hasnt been done us much good....

Clever team management. Roos is onto it. The Swans stopped playing at halftime in the R3 Tigers game and only started again halftime in the R4 North game. And now Eade, as always, has picked up from Roos and the Dogs started their game off at halftime on Saturday night.

hahaha, you cannot be serious

do you also want the afl to not let barry hall play cos riewoldt is injured
that would only be fair wouldnt it??

How the AFL can set up a great game bewteen 2 of the best teams SAINTS V DOGS round 6 only to have the dogs on full 7 day break and saints off a 2nd 6 day break and have travelled to Adelaide. Whats the deal? Anyway Im tipping the doggies will smash us and everyone who doesnt have a clue will get excited for the dogs.:rolleyes:

A six day break:eek::rolleyes:

Have a sook

I'd like to complain about the Saints having to play against Gold Coast in 2018. I mean, they'll probably be quite good by then, and we might have to play them at their home ground. IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!

hhhhhmmmm please people, this thread is not endorsed by the proud St. Kilda supporters of Big Footy.

Although the OP tries to make a decent point in regards to all teams, it has left the door wide open for every man and his dog to take a shot at the Saints and their supporters, 99.99995% of which have seen this thread and thought "oh-no!"

hhhhhmmmm please people, this thread is not endorsed by the proud St. Kilda supporters of Big Footy.

Although the OP tries to make a decent point in regards to all teams, it has left the door wide open for every man and his dog to take a shot at the Saints and their supporters, 99.99995% of which have seen this thread and thought "oh-no!"

As a Carlton fan, i understand what you're going through.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Of course we will drop games. I have no idea why this was ever in doubt.

Jeez....

Remove this Banner Ad

SAINTS will drop games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back