SAINTS will drop games

Remove this Banner Ad

The same two teams should play each week on a friday.

8 teams play saturday everyweek.

6 teams play sunday everyweek.

Problem solvered.

why dont yall bitches harden the f**k up and play football week in week out until youre club has teh flag instead of whining bout dumb ass travel shit

I'm surprised your Location is not Oxford University...

Your command of the english language is sublime.

The 6 day break is an issue, travel not so much.

I like the OP's optimism that the only reason St Kilda will lose games is because they will play sides who have had a bigger break them then. It's pretty rough when the AFL itself is out to get you. I want to thank the OP for showing us the conspiracy the AFL are running against the Saints, and hope the media pick up on this horrifying story :thumbsu:

True but it suks they knew the dogs and saints would be a blockbuster etc etc so why make us look like mugs giving us 2 6 day breaks and travel while the dogs rock up with 2, 7 day breaks no travel??? Silly.

Err, not sure what you are talking about there- 2 seven day breaks?? Let me check that :rolleyes: Rd 3, Hawthorn Sunday, Rd 4 Brisbane Saturday, Rd 5 Adelaide Friday and then Rd 6 St Kilda Friday. That's one 6 day break and one 7 day break AFTER travelling back from Brisbane.

My bad naming this thread - it should read 'why cant 6 day break teams play other 6 day break teams?#

sorry is that better you one eyed morons?

Obviously a troll, you only have to look at the join to pick that up.

No true St Kilda supporter would be coming up with any excuses.

Actions, Not Words “This is Saints Footy”. Build a bridge bozo and go back to your REAL club

hahaha, you cannot be serious

do you also want the afl to not let barry hall play cos riewoldt is injured
that would only be fair wouldnt it??
Can the AFL do that? I think it'd be the most fair and honourable thing to do. It'd ensure the integrity of the league and mean that teams weren't disadvantaged when a key played gets injured.

As Riewoldt is our best player we should be able to pick one player from each team we play who can't line up against us until he's back. :thumbsu:

I think it is unfair that the Bulldogs will have only played 3 games at Etihad out of 5 and the Saints will have played 4 out of 5 games there.You can see by the numbers the AFL has rigged the match.

The game should be played at the Western Oval so it is fair.

Again, please note that all other Saints supporters think this is silly too.

If Saints are good enough on the day, they'll beat the Dogs, if the Dogs are good enough on the day, they'll beat the Saints, regardless of the duration of breaks.

Remove this Banner Ad

SAINTS will drop games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back