SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird, my Avatar has been updated to the Hird gif but doesn't show when I post?

Anyone from the IT Helpdesk around?

Mine did too, takes a few mins for the browser to uncache and recognise it - the animated gif is showing for me on your post. So just wait a few mins.

Just a request, can everyone ensure they do not change their name while using this .gif, going to be mighty confusing to distinguish between posters if people change their names haha

But not according to the HTB where it is thread worthy & clearly a sign sponsors are jumping ship....

Bahahahahahahahaaaaa! And they say we're delusional! Foamers, pls :rolleyes:

The HTB is so:

images0.jpg

You're showing the Hird nod mate... Mine is acting the same i think... Could be a local cache problem

Excellent. I have been assimilated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cmon Army of Hirds, get out there and start *innocently* posting on threads you wouldnt normally post in.
Lets flood BF!

Would be amazing if one of the bottom-dwelling journos shamelessly trawling BF mentions it in an article or something...

THIS JUST IN:

50 Posters from the EFC board on BigFooty are being charged with "Bringing the forums into disrepute".

The 50 posters are brandishing avatars of the fallen-from-grace golden son James Hird.

The avatar, once only donned by user "Jade" has since spread like wildfire, taking the Big Footy forums by storm.

Admins have been investigating the culprits' post history meticulously to see if further charges may be laid.

BigFooty presser announced for 2:00pm

12:04pm: Behind the scenes legal manoeuvres are behind the delay in an announcement on potential charges to be laid in the Essendon drugs scandal.
The AFL and Essendon officials are understood to be locked in talks over potential sanctions. Still no word about when we'll get an official announcement from AFL headquarters, where a large media contingent is still stationed.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...ive-updates-20130813-2rt12.html#ixzz2boTtxT8z
Are these the negotiations the AFL denies are taking place?

Why would talks on *penalties* delay the release of *charges*?

But not according to the HTB where it is thread worthy & clearly a sign sponsors are jumping ship....

Funny thing is that this is probably amazing for the sponsors. I mean in reality how many opposition fans would see an Essendon sponsor and think "I'm going to buy that product and/or service"? ****ing none of them. However how do they look to Essendon fans, sticking by the club in it's hour of need? If I was in the market for cheap Korean cars I'd certainly consider getting a Kia now, same for the solar panels.

Cmon Army of Hirds, get out there and start *innocently* posting on threads you wouldnt normally post in.
Lets flood BF!

Would be amazing if one of the bottom-dwelling journos shamelessly trawling BF mentions it in an article or something...
I wouldn't advise making posts you wouldn't normally do, that is using this gif to troll rather than support Hird. Which in turn might make it likely to get banned.

Not as bad as that thread where they question the integrity of any commentator or journo who haven't crucified the Bombers. My favourite bit was our favourite poster who says "DON'T FORGET WHATELEY THEY GOT TO HIM"

Funny thing is that this is probably amazing for the sponsors. I mean in reality how many opposition fans would see an Essendon sponsor and think "I'm going to buy that product and/or service"? ******* none of them. However how do they look to Essendon fans, sticking by the club in it's hour of need? If I was in the market for cheap Korean cars I'd certainly consider getting a Kia now, same for the solar panels.
I agree. I have never considered a Kia but I like the support they continue to give the club. They are firmly in my mind now.

Are these the negotiations the AFL denies are taking place?

Why would talks on *penalties* delay the release of *charges*?

Because they need to know if Essendon will lay down and accept the penalties before they charge them. It sounds more and more like the AFL really can't afford to let this go to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back