SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

File too big. :( Sorry but I am a complete dumbarse when it comes to this sort of stuff. Help a fellow cultist supporter out!

It took me several tries to get it right, the software they use is pretty clunky.
Save the correct sized Hird.gif to your computer where you can find it easily. Make sure you save it as Hird.gif or it'll be a .jpeg or something. You should then be able to use the Av change thing on your Bf account to change it from gumbyderp to hird.gif.

Because they need to know if Essendon will lay down and accept the penalties before they charge them. It sounds more and more like the AFL really can't afford to let this go to court.
Whatever happened to the simple concept of 'if they've broken the law, charge them, if they haven't, don't'?

Presumably the AFL will never admit to any such talks ever having happened.

Harf on SEN just said that he did not like the Caro article in the Age today. Said it was over the top in her comments about James Hird

Your truly non Hird nodding avatar
You mustn't have got the memo - SEN is a disgraceful pro-Essendon station apart from Pat Smith (from HTB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta say some quality funny posts today, glad to see we haven't lost our sense of humour through all this.
MY fav today is rines with her "every man and his caro" absolute gold ,made me chuckle for a while.
Close second was the maccas staff waiting for the delivery truck so they could fill vlads order.

Word for word presser coverage please, chaps. I'm at work on IPad so you'll have to muddy your eyes with my ripped lady friends avatar for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back