SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was admitted to hospital today for a few days of IV meds for an infection (but I actually feel OK). This would normally be shit, BUT, I'm in a hospital with unsecured wifi, no kids/dog/wife to distract me from constantly refreshing this thread and trawling the net for any scrap of info about this story. Talk about a cloud having a red and black lining!

The only way this could get better would be if I could watch the Footy Classified vid but my iPad won't let me. Anyone got any ideas?

It's on YouTube, if you can find it! Hope you feel better mate!

OK, so work this out for me. Melbourne Football Club has been enacting poor corporate governance for decades culminating in the dire situation they are currently in. The situation is so dire that the AFL have handed MFC a $2.5m bailout package. So MFC's poor governance actually means they are given $2.5m but we might actually be penalised for poor corporate governance? WTF? Irony Bullshit much?

OK, so work this out for me. Melbourne Football Club has been enacting poor corporate governance for decades culminating in the dire situation they are currently in. The situation is so dire that the AFL have handed MFC a $2.5m bailout package. So MFC's poor governance actually means they are given $2.5m but we might actually be penalised for poor corporate governance? WTF? Irony Bullshit much?

I have never thought of it this way.

My god!

• cerberus 1:26AM

Bad news to come. The slim chance that remained of brokering something looks to have evaporated.

Sit tight. Be confident.
  • cerberus 1:36AM

I'm not going to be able to be able to stop in until later. I will get a twitter account up and running if I have time. Post your twitter handles here and I will follow a couple of you so you can find me.

I'm not going to sugar coat it. It's going to get pretty ugly.

Just remember, we are in the right, and we have some of the countries sharpest legal minds working together.

We are fighting the good fight, and we will triumph.

Sit tight. Be confident.

Cerberus.

Seems to think the negotiations have gone backwards in the last 30 minutes.

(A very temporary Blitz forum is back up)

I knew who you were reffering to and went back on to blitz but it was still down so I assumed it couldn't have been him.

Not good I suppose, but I trust Little and co to do what is best for the club.

Cerberus is referring to the fact that this is probably going to court and the "bad news" is the strain on players and coaches because this thing won't end. Players have not done anything wrong and if my thorth (works within Essendon, won't name the job or person) is correct, they've been told they are fine (barring a Dank backflip)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just dirtied myself visiting the HTB and in particular the thread started because the players weren't in ESS gear. A couple of photos on this thread show cars in the car park. I thought it was illegal to post photos of random vehicles showing their number plates on any social networking site or forum?

Hey guys just got some inside scoop from caro's article for the age tomorrow. Widely known to have come from a senior official at the age and 1 other member of the printing staff. Basically it goes along the lines of

Matthews sticking up for the bombers, Voss sacked, if recent articles are anything to go by I am expecting a Caroline Wilson article tomorrow somehow tying the great Brisbane sides into what this ess/asada investigation might expose? Drips, viles of painkillers, injections, brown not playing on next year.

Rumour is it will be her best fiction piece for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back