SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In no means am I happy about the Voss sacking, but the thread about the Essendon saga on the Brisbane board is interesting reading with comments like us going to throw Hirdy under the bus etc, then BOOM, Brisbane go and throw Voss under the bus.

Same here. I have a feeling that the only way Essendon would negotiate would be if no points are taken, no draft picks taken, all staff are safe and the players and only a fine.

The AFL accept it but say "we want to leave it open so that if anything else comes to light we can hand out more penalties."

Here is hoping anyway.

Rines hit the nail on the head. The issue is that the AFL won't wait for the final ASADA report - This means they can't charge individuals, as this will prejudice ASADA's final report, this leaves a fine, which is probably unpalatable for the AFL - Points/draft picks are off the table if we are talking about governance issues.

This is comedy hour at its finest. If only the AFL waited for the final ASADA report.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In no means am I happy about the Voss sacking, but the thread about the Essendon saga on the Brisbane board is interesting reading with comments like us going to throw Hirdy under the bus etc, then BOOM, Brisbane go and throw Voss under the bus.

Gee whiz there are a lot of flogs on this website.

Rines hit the nail on the head. The issue is that the AFL won't wait for the final ASADA report - This means they can't charge individuals, as this will prejudice ASADA's final report, this leaves a fine, which is probably unpalatable for the AFL - Points/draft picks are off the table if we are talking about governance issues.

This is comedy hour at its finest. If only the AFL waited for the final ASADA report.

As my dad pointed out, at this stage, waiting for the FULL ASADA report is the only move the AFL can make that doesn't result in either A) hitting us with ridiculous fines that we contest straight away (and eventually get turned over) or B) giving us fines we do accept, but then having the idiotic masses unhappy about it.
They've been playing chicken the last couple of weeks, and have finally realised we're not going to slow down

**** the afl. I'm over it. What they about to charge us with is ****ed up.

You've lost me, I hope essendon makes a mockery of you in court.

**** the afl. I'm over it. What they about to charge us with is ****** up.

What are they about to charge us with?

Seeing as though it's almost NFL season

penalties.jpg

Delay of game, AFL, 5 yard penalty!

Is the AFL trying to pretend that their general counsel is a slow reader and still hasn't formed a view as to whether we've broken any rules yet?

**** the afl. I'm over it. What they about to charge us with is ****** up.

Please, Marc of the Tit, elaborate.

I would love to spray all those sillys outside of Hirds house with a fire hose.

Me too, but with spray meaning 'piss' and fire hose....well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back