Status
Not open for further replies.
Qz5Cr5L.jpg

Who wants to play?

also..

"It's my understanding.."

"It's understood.."

"Even if it's true or not.."

The rest of the panel are going to have to wear raincoats on FC this Monday - the spittle and vitriol will be flying as Caro squelches her way through the word "Mexican" with careless abandon.

I really can't remember if this has been mentioned yet, it's all too funny, but twitter is basically saying watch TFS tonight, possibly big developments.

Anyone heard about a good news for the the Bombers bombshell coming out on TFS tonight? This comes from an ABC reporter.

Not sure what it's about guys, it came from a camera man who works for the 7.30 report. Could be BS, was just asking to see if anyone had heard anything. I can't see the warrior giving us good news.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As far as I'm concerned if the news was that big and good it we wouldn't be waiting for TFS.

Can't say I'll rush to watch it.

You think the media wants to report positive stuff? :p

As far as I'm concerned if the news was that big and good it we wouldn't be waiting for TFS.

Can't say I'll rush to watch it.

Yeah neither frankly, i've been getting all my updates from here, I won't stop now.

perhaps rines has a line on it?

Yeah neither frankly, i've been getting all my updates from here, I won't stop now.

perhaps rines has a line on it?

Nope sorry. Nothing new from my end.

Just my own opinion and reading of the tea leaves.. but I figure if that is good enough for a chief footy writer.. then that is good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back