SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know history suggests the AFL always get their man.. but the day the do will be the day I shake my head in shame.. and I have a feeling I won't be alone.

I believe.

That is why Sheedy said it took a brave man to take on the AFL the other day, in regards to Hird.

I will be a member of the club whatever happens next year, but you can be 100% certain that some members of EFC will no longer be members if Hird is removed by the AFL.

4NzzOtX.gif

New avatar

EDIT.

Damn it is too big a file for just us regular members.

I just have to keep reminding myself that the NFL and NBA seasons are starting soon.

God I am feeling PUMPED UP. First and only club to take on the AFL, and we are absolutely going to smash them. Said this countless times already, but I am so ****ing proud to be a member of this delicious club

After Sydney V St Kilda match in Wellington I happened to be in close proximty to passengers when they were departing
from the plane and walking towards customs. Vlad and his new 2nd in charge were walking together. About 20 metres behind them were Caroline WIlson and then John Ralph. I wonder if Vlad entertained them all weekend. I wonder if they stayed in the same motel.

The latest claims are farcical no matter which side of the issue you're on. Either these people are guilty or they're not. Charging Thompson, Reid and Corcoran purely in an attempt to make Hird cave is a shameful abuse of power. Seriously, who's next? His family? Astounding how desperate they are for one man's head.

He just said 'wait for the phone call records' in relation vlad and Evans. Seems we have something big in our possession.
What the heck will phone call records prove?

All they could prove is who called who, when and for how long. They can't prove what was said.

It's not like Telstra record every phone call in Australia :confused:

What the heck will phone call records prove?

All they could prove is who called who, when and for how long. They can't prove what was said.

It's not like Telstra record every phone call in Australia :confused:

10 phone calls in a couple of days is a bit different to Vlad saying he was returning an Evans phone call...

I said it a while ago, but this idea of making Hird a sacrificial lamb is a move to appease the masses and get the AFL to be seen doing something 'for the good of the game'. If he and/or others have crossed a line somewhere, then make them accountable but let them also defend themselves.

This latest bit of information is damning for the AFL, if it does ever officially come to light that they have been leaking to CW. I'm sure a subpoena or two and a date with the Supreme Court might see names named.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The latest claims are farcical no matter which side of the issue you're on. Either these people are guilty or they're not. Charging Thompson, Reid and Corcoran purely in an attempt to make Hird cave is a shameful abuse of power. Seriously, who's next? His family? Astounding how desperate they are for one man's head.

The charge was for non compliance, that much has become blatantly obvious to me.

The fact that caro has just outlined an attempt to blackmail an AFL coach out of a job, yet didn't call it blackmail, AND PAINTED HIRD AS THE GUILTY PARTY is just completely baffling

Rines should change his name to Rones and then spell it backwards

Maybe the AFL does have evidence to charge Corcoran, Thompson and Reid but are willing to look pass it if Hird resigns?

Regardless, if they were really charged with looking after the game, would they want to just drop 3 charges against individuals if they're actually legitimate? ;)

If thats the best deal they can come up with we are show ins to win this, they are obviously running scared, and are obviously telling Caro who is tying to smear shit all over hirds face, which is disgraceful in itself... Each day she is becoming more and more like a pane of glass,,, although im not sure whether its pain or glass which she is more of..

Regardless, if they were really charged with looking after the game, would they want to just drop 3 charges against individuals if they're actually legitimate? ;)

Spot on, either way if the deal is true, they are rogered. Letting guilty people slide for some political reasons is only slightly better than charging innocent men to blackmail another.

I guess Vlad doesn't share Blackstones ideology: "It is better that ten guilty men go free than that one innocent man be convicted"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back