SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If lawyers like Julian Burnside and Jack Rush sat in on this they would have walked out shaking their heads going this competition is a joke. Most amateur negotiations ever seen.

Hardly, the AFL have Dillon on their side remember.......come to think of it, carry on!

That kind of deal would be like blackmailing Hird

AUGUST152013(5:19pm)

Caroline Wilson, who has seemed well briefed by the AFL during the Essendon controversy,makes a staggering claim:
Had [coach James] Hird been prepared to plead guilty to having allowed the administering of banned and potentially harmful drugs to his players there is every chance that Essendon’s doctor of more than three decades, Bruce Reid, may have been spared. Ditto Danny Corcoran and Mark Thompson.

Pardon?
Is Wilson suggesting the AFL charged the three other officials not because it considers them guilty but because it wanted to put more pressure on Hird to give in?
This is bizarre. Either the men are believed guilty of something, and thus should face charges, or they are believed innocent and should not be charged at all. Anything else would be a monstrous abuse of power, and quite possibly blackmail.
I very much hope that Wilson’s speculation is just something she dreamed up herself. If it is in fact inspired by an AFL briefing it is a scandal. and further evidence that this whole case against Essendon is baseless.

At last, the other media outlets are finally seeing the Witch for all her worth..

I hope the AFL commission and legal counsel remain intact until this is done as they are farking useless! A new commission might actually have some clues. This is ludicrous the way this is transpiring.

Nice socks and shoes Caroline

2728824047_4775ed2f58.jpg

I hope the AFL commission and legal counsel remain intact until this is done as they are farking useless! A new commission might actually have some clues. This is ludicrous the way this is transpiring.

Going to go out on a limb here and suggest that once this is all done that Vlad will be back in HR where it all began and not on his $2m salary sitting in his high chair 'overseeing' everything..

Did anyone seen Cerberus post in bomberblitz? Holy crap!

It's about to go down in Mexico boys, get ready.

Oh wow some of the quality pics that has been posted here are absolute gold, dont even mind looking like an idiot giggling to himself on a uni computer lab.

Is it possible to gather all the pics into another separate thread to be stickied or at least preserve them before being buried in this thread? Could even be the start of an epic photoshop/MS paint thread.. :)

I'm actually started to wonder if this is some movie. I mean seriously how can anyone look at that and think yeah, the AFL are doing the right thing. That is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

I'm almost at the point where no matter what the outcome of this is I'm done with footy. This is just corrupt.

@tretestecane - Cerberus on Twitter

Hird refused offer to save colleagues
=
The negotiation was to have seen Reid and Corcoran resign from Essendon at the end of the season. Instead both men, along with senior assistant Thompson, chose to stand alongside Hird and fight the misconduct charges.​

How on earth can she have a headline like that and write that in the article. I'm guessing Corcoran and Reid want to stay on for 2014 and they are standing alongside Hird, disgraceful journalism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either Reid, Bomber and Cochran have a case to answer or they don't. This newest leak is another inside look at how the AFL operates. All this time they have tried to demonize Hird and now they dangle this in front of him.

This has just become bigger than the 2013 season, bigger than a supplement program. It is about saving the AFL from itself. They want our legends to take the fall...**** em.

Well.. I'm out for the night.

Staggering.. just staggering if true.

Sounds VERY much like the AFL though.. take the deal and save your mates Jim. YEAH RIGHT!!!

This is complete TRIPE.. those clowns need to be taken down. The club has ALWAYS accepted we made 'mistakes' last year.. but seriously.. that doesn't call for a witch hunt.

#standbyhird.. the AFL has now selectively attempted to ensure that he is isolated from his friends and best mates.. that his playing group lose trust in him and his status in the game is forever ruined. How this is fair is incomprehensible to me.. particularly when NO ONE is disputing that he a)never set out to cheat, b) never set out to harm the players and c) thought he had engaged someone he could trust to stay 'within the rules'.

I know history suggests the AFL always get their man.. but the day the do will be the day I shake my head in shame.. and I have a feeling I won't be alone.

I believe.

Caro just sank The AFL with those claims.

Trying to blackmail Hird with guilt trips in order to save their own face, take the mother fukers down. No more mercy, it's them or us.

Full blown war is now in occurrence.

Well.. I'm out for the night.

Staggering.. just staggering if true.

Sounds VERY much like the AFL though.. take the deal and save your mates Jim. YEAH RIGHT!!!

This is complete TRIPE.. those clowns need to be taken down. The club has ALWAYS accepted we made 'mistakes' last year.. but seriously.. that doesn't call for a witch hunt.

#standbyhird.. the AFL has now selectively attempted to ensure that he is isolated from his friends and best mates.. that his playing group lose trust in him and his status in the game is forever ruined. How this is fair is incomprehensible to me.. particularly when NO ONE is disputing that he a)never set out to cheat, b) never set out to harm the players and c) thought he had engaged someone he could trust to stay 'within the rules'.

I know history suggests the AFL always get their man.. but the day the do will be the day I shake my head in shame.. and I have a feeling I won't be alone.

I believe.

and they have gone to lowest of lows to seep information to that vile pathetic oxygen thieving excuse for a journalist, shame on the AFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back