SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has the AFL seriously released a set of charges which as since been changed? Zero creditability left.

RT-charge.gif

****ing bring it afl

Vlad and the AFL are so petty, instead of responding to last night's revelation, they release the charges purely to deflect and put the heat back on Essendon. And these are the people that want to sit in judgement. The conflict of interest is so obvious it is blinding.

They have completely lost control of this issue and it needs to go to the courts ASAP.

Sorry for jumping in here boys but just caught this on the news and it got me fired up. Not of an opinion either way whether what they say happened happened the way it did or not...

However. Alright Paul Little!!! AFL Executive is such a bunch of arrogant corrupt w***ers its about time somebody called them out. Seriously what semi-intelligent person thinks the AFL doesn't handle themselves anything other than a "he who must be obeyed" dictatorship.
I hope the AFL gets seriously taken down a peg or two and Demetriou cops the sack. The AFL was supposed to represent the clubs not rule them.

Support to the bombers!

AFL trolls are clearly bringing this up now to try to keep the bombers from the finals. THey were put in a corner when they admitted they would give essendon time for a defence. Clearly indicating that time would be after the finals.

But Demetriou's planet sized ego knows no bounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was awesome! For those who missed it, I expect a written statement to come through soon just like any other video press conference - however to understand the tone of the conference a reply is a must! Loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back