SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted this in another thread but belongs here too

That was Emotional watching the Team Song! Hirdy in the Meeting Room and the Boys wouldnt sing the song until he came out. Im putting my money on it that he was in the Meeting Room because it got to much for him! We are one Galvanised Club! Footy as a Whole we want to get joy from Watching games of Footy not have to deal with shit like we have this year! Footy is our escape for a few hours a week from everything its not ment to be stressful or a bad experience in life!

Another thing is why the AFLPA is all too happy to apparently tell player managers how to 'get EFC players out of contracts etc etc' but they don't seem at all interested in helping the EFC players to their RIGHT to play in the finals series.

I just find it curious that no one, outside of this board and EFC fans, seems to care that these young men have worked very very very hard to earn something that is important to them.. and it is being taken anyway despite the fact that everyone claims 'they have done nothing wrong' and that 'the players are the most important thing'... it makes no sense to me.

I feel so sorry for the players who have given everything, only for the AFL to take it away.. for what reason? To punish the players? To punish the EFC fans for being loyal? To satisfy Caro? I still don't understand it and I may never understand it.

Oh and AFL... 55K to an EFC vs Carl game in reasonable conditions on a Saturday night.. heads up.. this is how your hip pocket with HURT next year if you screw with us.

Perhaps the AFL could think about rebuilding its image and brand by actual dishing out FAIR penalties.. and letting everyone heal.
As an example of the poor crowd consequences, every single member should turn up next week to show that we haven't abandoned the Essendon ship, we've simply removed ourselves from the AFL fleet... It's strongest warship too.

I don't care if Hird is suspended for the 2014 season, I want him and only him to be our senior coach. He can sit next year out, but he MUST be our coach when he comes back if he is rubbed out.

Stick that up your arse Demetriou. Stick it up your arse Rompingwins, stick that up your arse Caroline, stick that up your arse Fatprick. Stick that up your arse ASADA you ****ing incompetent flogs. Most importantly, STICK THAT DISREPUTE SHIT UP YOUR ARSE AFL.

It's wins like this which bring our supporter base closer. Goodluck trying to break us and our club, because a 140 year old club will always outlast a pathetic and corrupted 20 year old organisation.

Oh yes, and eat a bag of dicks Carlton you vile, repulsive pieces of shit. Bad kicking is bad football, and you pack of spuds couldn't kick straight for your own life. Yeah you had injuries, but we have taken care of your pathetic mob even with a full side in. Was ****ing funny watching you dickheads go off your head and shout shit at Jobe when he was lining up outside 50 in the last, only to start walking out after Zaka's goal. Was ****ing funny watching you clowns celebrate early ****ING AGAIN, only for it to come back and bite you in the arse ****ING AGAIN. That's twice you have choked against us.

And you know what the difference between our clubs is? HEART

Didn't hear it. What did Hird say?

Something like (not a direct quote) 'ummm, what can I say, umm how do I put this.. well we tried contact that woman, not as a witchhunt but from a duty of care point of view, so we looked at all our players in and around that demographic, and well yeah, we haven't been able to find her. We talked to all the guys and all the parents but yeah, we haven't been able to touch base so,'

basically.. it is a crook of shit.

you know WHAT rines... I am past trying to convince anyone anymore .... we all know whats what with this crapp ... its about envy and its about envy... sometimes the stupid get a chance and a voice which is what we have seen ... i appoligise for swearing in front of an intelligent lady buy F>U>CK the opinions outside us... its now clearly irrelevant what the envious think... jimmy just dished up a bath in human ethics... i dare anyone to try and sway me otherwise...

heck the otherwise... JIM just owned any ethic the AFL has ever served up... or i am a lil burbourn influenced... either way i know i am right :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something like (not a direct quote) 'ummm, what can I say, umm how do I put this.. well we tried contact that woman, not as a witchhunt but from a duty of care point of view, so we looked at all our players in and around that demographic, and well yeah, we haven't been able to find her. We talked to all the guys and all the parents but yeah, we haven't been able to touch base so,'

basically.. it is a crook of shit.
Good for him.

I hope that it's proven she's a ****ing fraud and is outed. And we sue her and ****ing Fairfax for slander

I don't care if Hird is suspended for the 2014 season, I want him and only him to be our senior coach. He can sit next year out, but he MUST be our coach when he comes back if he is rubbed out.

Stick that up your arse Demetriou. Stick it up your arse Rompingwins, stick that up your arse Caroline, stick that up your arse Fatprick. Stick that up your arse ASADA you ******* incompetent flogs. Most importantly, STICK THAT DISREPUTE SHIT UP YOUR ARSE AFL.

It's wins like this which bring our supporter base closer. Goodluck trying to break us and our club, because a 140 year old club will always outlast a pathetic and corrupted 20 year old organisation.

Oh yes, and eat a bag of dicks Carlton you vile, repulsive pieces of shit. Bad kicking is bad football, and you pack of spuds couldn't kick straight for your own life. Yeah you had injuries, but we have taken care of your pathetic mob even with a full side in. Was ******* funny watching you dickheads go off your head and shout shit at Jobe when he was lining up outside 50 in the last, only to start walking out after Zaka's goal. Was ******* funny watching you clowns celebrate early ******* AGAIN, only for it to come back and bite you in the arse ******* AGAIN. That's twice you have choked against us.

****ing poetic. Great post.

Yeah.. I would love to see Hird retain the title 'Senior Coach' even while suspended.

Whoever steps in just gets called the "Game Day Assistant to the Senior Coach"

I'd love Bomber to step in (if he escapes suspension). Bomber does not want a HC position. He would be more than comfortable fulfilling the senior coach position temporarily and even more happy to step back to his current role when Hird has served his suspension (I can see other HC's kicking up a fuss or the media making a big deal of it if somebody is brought in).

Brilliant presser from what I heard on the radio. Toed the line but managed to slip in umpteen-dozen wry jabs here and there. Very Sheedyesque without the deflections.

And rines - agreed wholeheartedly on the AFLPA. Willy Wonka and his cronies have been utterly pathetic. They've peddled the same fearmongering as the league at large - they're there to support the players. What a joke.

Stick that up your arse Demetriou. Stick it up your arse Rompingwins, stick that up your arse Caroline, stick that up your arse Fatprick. Stick that up your arse ASADA you ******* incompetent flogs. Most importantly, STICK THAT DISREPUTE SHIT UP YOUR ARSE AFL.

Oh yes, and eat a bag of dicks Carlton you vile, repulsive pieces of shit. Bad kicking is bad football, and you pack of spuds couldn't kick straight for your own life. Yeah you had injuries, but we have taken care of your pathetic mob even with a full side in. Was ******* funny watching you dickheads go off your head and shout shit at Jobe when he was lining up outside 50 in the last, only to start walking out after Zaka's goal. Was ******* funny watching you clowns celebrate early ******* AGAIN, only for it to come back and bite you in the arse ******* AGAIN. That's twice you have choked against us.

Also, I think our guys have bigger dicks.

PS: Jobe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marc Murphy. What a ****ing pea-hearted captain. Jobe despite being unfairly booed still leads his team to a win, whilst that soft squib Murphy goes ****ing missing when his team needs him most. That's another big difference, our leadership takes gigantic shits over Carlton's

I was once a reasonably prolific poster but I simply don't have the time anymore but I'm on holidays now and my mind is at ease so there are a few things I've got to say.

Firstly, I think we ****ed up. Do I still love James? Do I still love Essendon? Absolutely but given what I do for a job, I can't believe the absolute amateur governance that we had set up. And, it seems because of this poor governance (but not intent) that we exposed our most precise resource, our players, to certain risks. Some would argue whether or not we should cop fines / infractions for this given that we haven't been found guilty of any "real" findings, but not having the necessary processes and responsibilities / authorities in place is very serious business in most industries. If we cop loss of points, some suspensions and now draft pick losses, I see that as a win. Does that mean we cheated? Hell no, it means we were negligent in our approach to governance at our club which upsets me greatly - how could we be so amateur or is this a reflection of current day AFL clubs (I personally feel that it might be)? Anyways...

What I am proud of is that we are a strong club and one that sticks together. Adelaide supporters are pissed and I mean really pissed that we won't lose draft picks but it is absolutely ridiculous how they bent themselves over for the AFL given the infraction. $30K for all that? Really? Adelaide, ****ing man up and realise you are a heavy weight!

Anyway, get a keg and drop it in the middle of the changerooms after the Tigers game and let the boys and the club smoke the peace pipe before heading off for a few months of "relaxation", aka "away from those ******** media camping in our front lawns ****wits".

Im sure Goodwin would step in for 12 months, if he wants to be a senior coach taking on a list capable of top 4 next year and then getting them there would look pretty good on a CV.

The Saints in the NFL had their coach suspended for 12 months and he came back, Jim just has to do the same if suspended. Us members would need that to happen to keep the faith I feel.

Mark Stevens says loss of points, Hird suspended twelve months and loss of some draft picks.

Why even deal then?...

Yes, if that's the best the club can get I'd hate to see what the worst case was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back