SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah.. I would love to see Hird retain the title 'Senior Coach' even while suspended.

Whoever steps in just gets called the "Game Day Assistant to the Senior Coach"

Acting coach!

Posted this in another thread but belongs here too

That was Emotional watching the Team Song! Hirdy in the Meeting Room and the Boys wouldnt sing the song until he came out. Im putting my money on it that he was in the Meeting Room because it got to much for him! We are one Galvanised Club! Footy as a Whole we want to get joy from Watching games of Footy not have to deal with shit like we have this year! Footy is our escape for a few hours a week from everything its not ment to be stressful or a bad experience in life!

I tried to sing along with the boys at the end of the game but couldn't get the words out. I was just so choked up.

Brilliant presser from what I heard on the radio. Toed the line but managed to slip in umpteen-dozen wry jabs here and there. Very Sheedyesque without the deflections.

And rines - agreed wholeheartedly on the AFLPA. Willy Wonka and his cronies have been utterly pathetic. They've peddled the same fearmongering as the league at large - they're there to support the players. What a joke.

Bolded bit highlights another reason why I've really enjoyed your contributions over the last few weeks mate. Keep it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bolded bit highlights another reason why I've really enjoyed your contributions over the last few weeks mate. Keep it up!

Oh, I didn't even come up with that. Kudos to whoever did, it's buried deep within the catacombs of this thread.

With all the history we have created in 2013, let's add to that this week against Richmond. If they take our points on Monday and suspend Hirdy, then lets forfeit the game and rob the Fat Controller of $$$$$$$$.

Considering Caro follows Richmond I'd rather we win the game. Maybe even start a few fights.

Yeah.. I would love to see Hird retain the title 'Senior Coach' even while suspended.

Whoever steps in just gets called the "Game Day Assistant to the Senior Coach"

The good thing is Bomber Thompson is a perfect temporary senior coach and will happily pass the reigns over when a hirds suspension ends. Reports are he will either be cleared or at worst cop a fine so Bomber can do the role knowing he can again take a back seat when Hird returns. This will work out okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back