SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GooGood question, we'll find out in a acouple of hours

Fear not all.. Im sure the right people are conducting this investigation, so if and when the EFC are found to be cheating the system they will cop any punishment being handed to them, then we can all get on with this great game of ours.( even if it maybe without the EFC)

You've been skulking around for a while you POS, read the thread title and **** off!

I don't see how anything in this interview can incriminate Hirdy. Either the program was legal and he paints Hird as a bastard because he stood him down and didn't cuddle him enough, or it was not legal and he ruins any sort of lawsuit he may or may not have cooking.

We've heard countless of times, thought hird pressers, through club statements about how much stress it's had on everyone and no one seems to have a problem with it even tho in the end this is a mess we've gotten ourselves in to - but everyone is fine with that as Hird is Hird. All I'm saying is we shouldn't just go and shun the guy and cast aspersions over the guy over small public perceptions for the basic reason that we're rooting for Essendon (I'm sure you'll dispute that and so will many others but im sure everyone will love it if it ultimately turns out positive for the club as a whole). This whole thing is a mess and it's not exactly all that clear cut as to what's gone on and what's going to happen.

Nothing to do with rooting for Essendon.

How you carry and conduct yourself (reputation and behaviour) as a professional at all times (good and bad) is how you will be judged by your peers, organization, and depending on your role the industry you are in. Acting on emotion, and sorting redemption is not the right way to go about. Unfortunately for Dean, he has chosen to put himself in the public eye, so he has opened himself right up.

No issues of him telling his side of the story, do I have a issue with him telling it publicly, yes. Even Matty Knights was more dignified on the way out, and he was terminated.

We've heard countless of times, thought hird pressers, through club statements about how much stress it's had on everyone and no one seems to have a problem with it even tho in the end this is a mess we've gotten ourselves in to - but everyone is fine with that as Hird is Hird. All I'm saying is we shouldn't just go and shun the guy and cast aspersions over the guy over small public perceptions for the basic reason that we're rooting for Essendon (I'm sure you'll dispute that and so will many others but im sure everyone will love it if it ultimately turns out positive for the club as a whole). This whole thing is a mess and it's not exactly all that clear cut as to what's gone on and what's going to happen.

A number of Bomber fans on here have been critical of opposition fans for not waiting until the investigation is complete and I agree with that statement. But the opposite is also true, Bomber fans should not be critical of new information simply because it does not tell us what we want to hear. We shouldn't be taking any firm views until the investigation is complete.

I'm of the view that this is an incredibly messy affair but I feel that there is a lot of confirmation bias among posters on this forum. Opposition fans only believe stories that show the Bombers or Hird in a poor light, while many Bomber supporters only believe stories that have a positive spin to the saga. I don't think that having a pre-existing ideology is the best way to look at things.

So Hird apparently pushed to use hexarelin before the Weapon intervened and stopped it before it was used. And a player has refused to take in any injections, who will be named during the sports section at 6:20

I don't see how anything in this interview can incriminate Hirdy. Either the program was legal and he paints Hird as a bastard because he stood him down and didn't cuddle him enough, or it was not legal and he ruins any sort of lawsuit he may or may not have cooking.

I hear from somewhere that dean will say hird wanted to use illegal drugs.

Not sure if true, should be interesting when the interveiw starts.

How you carry and conduct yourself (reputation and behaviour) as a professional at all times (good and bad) is how you will be judged by your peers, organization, and depending on your role the industry you are in. Acting on emotion, and sorting redemption is not the right way to go about. Unfortunately for Dean, he has chosen to put himself in the public eye, so he has opened himself right up.

No issues of him telling his side of the story, do I have a issue with him telling it publicly, yes. Even Matty Knights was more dignified on the way out, and he was terminated.

I am looking to hear how he talks about his relationship with Steven Dank. Do his comments match up with the documents about the program and does he acknowledge he has in the past tried to get Dank employed by AFL clubs.

So Hird apparently pushed to use hexarelin before the Weapon intervened and stopped it before it was used. And a player has refused to take in any injections, who will be named during the sports section at 6:20

that could be out of context... wasn't i reported the coaches were on that? He could have been asking him whether he could use it?

I hear from somewhere that dean will say hird wanted to use illegal drugs.

Not sure if true, should be interesting when the interveiw starts.

But that goes against the SMS James sent to Dank insisting the supplements are not on the prohibited WADA list, or words to that affect.

Fair enough, I guess I just have no real problem with him doing it when offered that kinda of money, 120k (if correct) is a lot of wing wangs. Have no real prob with ppl thinking the opposite (dif values and all) but don't agree with jumping to lines like calling him a sook and a cry baby. Just seems really over the top. Might end up being the truth but it's jumping the gun imo.

Fair enough, I guess I just have no real problem with him doing it when offered that kinda of money, 120k (if correct) is a lot of wing wangs. Have no real prob with ppl thinking the opposite (dif values and all) but don't agree with jumping to lines like calling him a sook and a cry baby. Just seems really over the top.

I would never sell my soul. Says a lot about Robinson and the type of person he is.

Or asking to use it without knowing it was banned?

that too. Now that you mention it, makes perfect sense. Robinson and Dank are the experts. If their job to tell him what supplements are legal. Not Hird's job to know about every drug

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, sure. We could use a straight up PED program that's assured of escaping detection and will yield proven results. Or we can use a marginal substance, invoice and record it and assure that we are busted. Fortunately for us we had "The Weapon" in place to foil the evil Hirdler. I can picture it now
Hirdler "We'll dope these kids right up to the eyeballs and if they don't win me a flag they'll do 2 year bans"
Weapon "But Hirdy, theyz just kids in't dey, and i'z got kidz meself, ay. It ain't footy bro mate, awright"

Of course this bumbling moron has already been bestowed the status of unquestionable integrity by all with an agenda.
Even in the event Hird wanted to use something illegal, What on earth is the issue if it wasn't used? Is Hird to be convicted on the basis of passing thoughts and ideas?

I am looking to hear how he talks about his relationship with Steven Dank. Do his comments match up with the documents about the program and does he acknowledge he has in the past tried to get Dank employed by AFL clubs.

Will be interesting. Watch his body language/face expression, pausing/deep breath after a question - dead give away he is uncomfortable and plants doubt on what he says.

that could be out of context... wasn't i reported the coaches were on that? He could have been asking him whether he could use it?

That's what was shown during the little excerpt, would not be surprised if it was selective coverage from the media again to paint a bad image. We'll see the real thing later

Yep, sure. We could use a straight up PED program that's assured of escaping detection and will yield proven results. Or we can use a marginal substance, invoice and record it and assure that we are busted. Fortunately for us we had "The Weapon" in place to foil the evil Hirdler. I can picture it now
Hirdler "We'll dope these kids right up to the eyeballs and if they don't win me a flag they'll do 2 year bans"
Weapon "But Hirdy, theyz just kids in't dey, and i'z got kidz meself, ay. It ain't footy bro mate, awright"

Of course this bumbling moron has already been bestowed the status of unquestionable integrity by all with an agenda.
Even in the event Hird wanted to use something illegal, What on earth is the issue if it wasn't used? Is Hird to be convicted on the basis of passing thoughts and ideas?

If Hird wanted to use banned PEDs on our players, he must go. No ifs or buts, he MUST go if that's the case. IF he did

EDIT: If he knew it was banned. If he didn't know it was banned and said it, no problems then

Fair enough, I guess I just have no real problem with him doing it when offered that kinda of money, 120k (if correct) is a lot of wing wangs. Have no real prob with ppl thinking the opposite (dif values and all) but don't agree with jumping to lines like calling him a sook and a cry baby. Just seems really over the top. Might end up being the truth but it's jumping the gun imo.

He was on $300k/year

Will be interesting. Watch his body language/face expression, pausing/deep breath after a question - dead give away he is uncomfortable and plants doubt on what he says.

Wait to see if he scratches his nose.......

The fact that the Channel 7 lawyers have had to hack away at this thing for four days and still are making changes should tell you something...

Going to be a fizzer for anyone with a brain.. and essential viewing for the flogs who want to see us burn.

It's Luke Darcy ffs.. can I say that again? It's Luke Darcy ffs

The fact that the Channel 7 lawyers have had to hack away at this thing for four days and still are making changes should tell you something...

Going to be a fizzer for anyone with a brain.. and essential viewing for the flogs who want to see us burn.

It's Luke Darcy ffs.. can I say that again? It's Luke Darcy ffs

Say again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back