SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Voss: "I'm really shocked to be standing here"

Pictures of Vossy have emerged from outside AFL House:

hEEED1F17

This "update" is most likely going to be "The AFL and Essendon are discussing contents of the ASADA report and determining if a sanction will apply to the club bla bla bla". I'm willing to bet it'll be pointless

To which the media scrum will all groan .... only to be called out of bed at 5am to the possibility of another announcement .... which ends up being nothing again.

No wonder they're a bunch of pricks, when you think about how they're constantly sleep deprived, under massive pressure to meet deadlines, can't trust their collegues as they try to out scoop each other and are constantly feed bullshit by people with agendas.

I'm starting to envisage a journalist having a "downfall" day and putting up with stupid answers from a target and just shooting him in front of the rest of the pack.

Quality news updates as usual.

SEN 7pm updates goes first with announcing that Dillon will be giving an update at 7.30pm. They then proceed with the news update to include the news of the Voss sacking, saying "Brisbane have taken the spotlight off Essendon" (Paraphrasing).

I may be a simple man, but if the spotlight was taken off Essendon why were they still the lead story in the news break?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any last reassuring words rines?

Our club is going to be just fine. We have the best lawyers money can buy and we have the truth on our side.

Don't worry fella's... stay calm.

P.S. Can anyone EVER think of a time where the sacking of a coach isn't front page news/leading headlines????

Oh and by the way Caro is going to go with the "Hird and Voss careers mirrored each other etc etc.. and now it looks like their coaching careers will end the same way - in disgrace" Count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back