SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that we have used Mind Games in the title:

I'm not sure if you all know about the elongated battle that John Lennon had in court with the immigration department of the USA. I remember listening to a session muso of that time who worked with him. He always was amazed at how Lennon would walk into the studio in the evening still in a suit after spending the day battling in court and just walk up to the mic and sing like nothing else was happening in his life.

Hirdy has shown the same amazing resiliance. Don't stop now Hirdy take it to the Supreme court.

If we don't turn up on Monday and tear that supposed "agreement" to shreds, I'll be sick.

If the club has actually prioritised keeping picks instead of points and didn't fight as hard as possible to keep this season alive, after the effort and guts that the players showed tonight, we are a disgrace.

My thoughts too but still trying to think of ways to hurt the AFL without hurting us, could you elaborate mate?
For those that are (Essendon preference) AFL members - Cancel membership and go directly through the club. Some have already done this.
Don't buy club merchandise from anyone except directly from the club.
Don't purchase any food or drink at the venue attending Essendon games ( I have heard some of the outlets are owned/part owned by the club - could contact club and find out which ones)
Cancel Fox Footy and clearly state the reason why

There's some. I'm sure there are more

For those that are (Essendon preference) AFL members - Cancel membership and go directly through the club. Some have already done this.
Don't buy club merchandise from anyone except directly from the club.
Don't purchase any food or drink at the venue attending Essendon games ( I have heard some of the outlets are owned/part owned by the club - could contact club and find out which ones)
Cancel Fox Footy and clearly state the reason why

There's some. I'm sure there are more

Could there be a thread on this? I think it is a way we can stand up against the AFL.

I've seen people talking about not buying thing from Essendon sponsors, well the AFL has a lot of sponsors...

I hope that he doesn't cross the line from the fogdog type to the Red Sash glory seeker.

Are you not a fan of The Red Sash?

Why didn't you say so.

Let em go mate.... most bestest comment of the whole SAGA... i love you JIM... i know your taking bullets for all of us... and you know what man i GET it... bring it you lacking in substance pussies...

you wont sway me... jimmy is the best... EVA, an this is why we have been through this... pure ENVY... we all know it...

Let em go mate.... most bestest comment of the whole SAGA... i love you JIM... i know your taking bullets for all of us... and you know what man i GET it... bring it you lacking in substance pussies...

you wont sway me... jimmy is the best... EVA an this is why we have been through this... pure ENVY... we all know it...
^ ill have what hes having

Could there be a thread on this? I think it is a way we can stand up against the AFL.

I've seen people talking about not buying thing from Essendon sponsors, well the AFL has a lot of sponsors...
Great idea and also great idea about refusing to purchase from AFL sponsors.

Imagine word getting around Toyota are getting complaints about sticking with a corrupt organisation while Kia announce sales keep going up up up.

These are only small wins but wins nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fans will stop booing Jobe once they figure out it's not stopping him from tearing teams apart...

It's pretty obvious it's just about the fans...

It's not that I HATE Same Lane, I just find her very unattractive. :oops:

It's not that I HATE Same Lane, I just find her very unattractive. :oops:

I'm not going to comment on attractiveness either way, but I got the sense that she was very upset, because the vibe out of the press conference was very different from what she and certain others have been spinning in the last few weeks. I imagine Wilson and Smith will have been fuming as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back