Sam Docherty Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

AvantGardener

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
I know at times the Bay can get a little hostile so I thought in an effort to bring everyone together we could have a thread and cheer in a genuine good guy of footy Sam Docherty in his road to recocery from his ACL. The latest news is he is back light running and doing skills and if everything goes right could even get back later in the year.

Post your well wishes below.

M
Bored New Year GIF

Kudos to Sam for sticking with Carlton through many, many shitful years. I respect that.

A combination of Docherty's knees and Cripps's shoulders did most of the heavy lifting for a long time, and are pretty much shot as a direct result.
They've combined for 5 B&Fs. Bont has 5 on his own. Who's been holding things together on their shoulders more??

Of your other recent B&F winners Hunter and Dunkley are gone and Caleb Daniel appears on the outer. Poor Bont left to do it all it his own

They've combined for 5 B&Fs. Bont has 5 on his own. Who's been holding things together on their shoulders more??

Of your other recent B&F winners Hunter and Dunkley are gone and Caleb Daniel appears on the outer. Poor Bont left to do it all it his own
Nothing wrong with his shoulders, must have been the rest of the club list. Bont can't help being elite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy listing 'Other Teams' as Footscray. Who is living in the past?
Are you channelling Doogie Houser or just plain dumb today?

https://www.afl.com.au/vfl/clubs

I follow an AFL side, a VFL side and an A-League side, right now, i.e. today.

Don't worry, MENSA aren't interested in your application.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Docherty Appreciation Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back