Discussion Sam Fisher charged with drug trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks twitching in the neck and head movement to me

I had no sound but he looked 'tired'

He wobbled his head as he spoke like a nervous tick. The red flushed face looks like his blood is pumping like a fire hose but it could be nerves. He's got a sort of shyness about him, might be why he needs the drugs to feel confident. He's got a kind of country monotone drawl at the best of times.

No excuse for trafficking ice . How hits in 1kg on the streets ? 1000?
Surprised the current ice crisis and the destruction it’s causing in the suburbs and even worse in some country towns doesn’t get more media attention.
I can’t drive thru Frankston without seeing ice heads yelling at street signs , pissing on things in broad daylight and abusing innocent people .
Hope he gets 5 years.

Surprised the current ice crisis and the destruction it’s causing in the suburbs and even worse in some country towns doesn’t get more media attention.
I can’t drive thru Frankston without seeing ice heads yelling at street signs , pissing on things in broad daylight and abusing innocent people .
Hope he gets 5 years.

1kg of Ice is worth way way more than $1000 on the streets.

Not "like" Sam per se but Gilbo copped a 2 year ban for a positive coke test on a Sandy match day in 2019
Yep but my comment was strictly about what chips got caught for now. Even if I never saw a player take drugs which I certainly didn’t I know like society they certainly did. Sam Gilbert obviously got his timing all wrong and it finished his vfl career.

Gotta be Mumford to get down a line of south Melbourne market dimmies though.
After saints disco on a Friday morning around 3 I could do 12 at a place on the corner of south and chesterville. Normal size though. Not sure south Melbourne dimmies existed back then. Certainly not of the market.

Last edited:
I think in general it's a lot more common than people believe. I wouldn't say it's rampant but it's definitely out there. Mostly those in high pressure jobs so it's not really surprising. And of course being in the public spotlight is not something human beings are evolved for so no doubt they need to balance that out in some way.

Would love for them to meditate instead but they have the money for it and so they hang around in social groups of similar wealth/status as is the deal as you move through the tiers of society.

Yeah it’s everywhere. Creative types, professional types, tradies. I would have thought the majority of people in their 20s would mess around with something once or many times. The vast majority of them don’t get addicted and don’t make it a problem.

In people I’ve met over the years where this conversation’s come up, very few haven’t dabbled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After saints dock on a Friday morning around 3 I could do 12 at a place on the corner of south and chesterville. Normal size though. Not sure south Melbourne dimmies existed back then. Certainly not of the market.
They’ve been around as long as I can remember and it’s a two for one situation, one south Melbourne market dimmie equals roughy two marathon dim sims. My dad worked in city road for years and we went to the market most weekends and to Ballantynes around the corner.

Saints should hand back that streak DVD lol.

Sorry that's all I got as they never won much.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
Pretty sure if the weagles hand back every drug affected thing they've won, they'll be roughly on par with us for silverware :D Minus the DVD.

Those early wins had chinese swim team vibes all over them! All came back one year with chests like Roger Ramjet! Then the powder years.

All good, but yeah ice trafficking - hard to find any sympathy there.

Next time someone tells you that appearances can be deceiving, case against: S Fisher.

Saints should hand back that streak DVD lol.

Sorry that's all I got as they never won much.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Aww look at you little champ, now that you're shit you're out trolling the low hanging fruit. Your parents must be so proud. Why don't you go bash some homeless people later. It will make you feel superior when you've got nothing else.

Hope he gets 5 years.
Seems lenient. Sam is obviously responsible for the drug crisis in Australia.

I'd be hoping for a public execution.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Sam Fisher charged with drug trafficking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back