Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time something goes wrong at a football club he calls for heads to roll and people to fall on their sword.

Well Mclueless, you got the Petracca debacle totally wrong.

If you had any credibilty left you should fall on your sword and leave the media immediately.

But I bet you wont you campaigner.

Every time something goes wrong at a football club he calls for heads to roll and people to fall on their sword.

If you had any credibilty left you should fall on your sword and leave the media immediately.

Goodwin would have been so happy when he heard the Petracca news

GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

Admit? He will double down in a manner like the following.

My sources tell me that Christian Petracca has extracted significant compensation from the club with respect to his injuries.
I have it on good authority that a non disclosure agreement has been signed in this regard.
It is my understanding that Melbourne are under extreme salary cap pressure as a result of this.
Off the record that this is the real reason Neal Bullen and now Pickett are almost certain to leave the club.
It can be inferred that Petracca has extracted a concession from the club, and the Melbourne Medical team are now, in fact, looking for alternative employment elsewhere.
I am awaiting formal confirmation of the fact that none of the above is true, and I am in fact a muck raking bottom feeder.

Signed Sam McClure.

I can't stand Mclure and I don't know why he keeps getting media gigs, but what exactly did he get 'totally wrong'?

Clearly there was/is a significant issue with petracca and he would leave if he could.

Totally wrong.

Has been espousing for the past two weeks, on radio, television and in print, that Petracca wanted to be traded (not even remotely true) and then proceeded to list 5 reasons why, all of which were bullshit.

Makes up crap in an attempt to justify his stories.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many calls can one person get wrong?

One thing being Joe Bloggs and making up bull**** but this clown is supposedly a professional broadcaster.

We've had Petracca, Harley Reid will not be drafted by the Eagles, Martin will be at GC next year x 3. Any more?

This is his actual job and he sucks at it.

One thing being Joe Bloggs and making up bull**** but this clown is supposedly a professional broadcaster.

We've had Petracca, Harley Reid will not be drafted by the Eagles, Martin will be at GC next year x 3. Any more?

He got Hoge partially correct, said he would play on at Gold Coast

Right state but was still wrong.

Didn't he also state early in the season that Carlton were absolute Monty's to win the flag

Totally wrong.

Has been espousing for the past two weeks, on radio, television and in print, that Petracca wanted to be traded (not even remotely true) and then proceeded to list 5 reasons why, all of which were bullshit.

Makes up crap in an attempt to justify his stories.
I assume he would be a huge reader of everything AFL on social media and that he would even scroll through the BF pages.

He must then know for certain that 99.9% of AFL supporters of all clubs think that he is a 100% knob & a flog?

Appears that he takes this as a badge of honour and as a result, keeps on making outlandish predictions and statements.

Narcissist of the highest order

"If you don't have Carlton as runaway favorites in 2024 what sport are you even watching"

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back