Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I respect Hodge for playing the game hard and fair. Not a huge issue but getting involved in that kind of sledging is just so childish and unnecessary.

He's saying he regrets it now so clearly it was a dumb move.
The time has come for you to get a grip on life. So you bleating here is the 'turn key' event to change history....Grow up and get over yourself.

I respect Hodge for playing the game hard and fair. Not a huge issue but getting involved in that kind of sledging is just so childish and unnecessary.

He's saying he regrets it now so clearly it was a dumb move.
I'm sure Luke Hodge will let Sam Mitchell know you said that about Luke Hodge.

No really, you're a moron.

Lol... You're not actually trying to compare the two surely?!! Gee some footy followers are precious, but then a lot haven't played footy I spose.
The best and funniest part is that the coach has taken most of the bait!!
Makes you wonder why it's any of James Hird's business if an Essendon player is sledged? Afterall Hirdy had absolutely nothing to do with the programme. No siree. He's just the coach.

Definitely fair game to sledge them, even they have admitted taking a ton of injections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He seriously looked like he was going to crack up laughing.

So, yes.
Man some of you just make shit up. He was hardly about to burst out laughing, not even close. He sounded like he knew it was probably a cheap shot but not really that fussed that he did it. Rightly so! He won't lose any sleep, nor will any Essendon players. The only ones who will are a few over protective Essendon supporters and the nutters who will wack off all night because Mitchell did what he did!

1.Hawks set the pace in injection science- Sam Lane QC
2.Remember the Heidelberg Papers - Killed off in the courts.

You seem to have a shallow understanding of the matters. AFL approved medical procedures, and recreational drug abuse are not the same as a cynical club wide and coach approved performance enhancing drug program. When Hawthorn medicos get banned for life for their involvement in our sports science program, come back and let us know. Mitchell's gesture is the tip of the iceberg of what EFC will be copping for the next 50 years. A club well and truly tainted by one of its favourite sons. EFC deserve everything Mitchell and anyone else want to serve up to them. Can't wait to hear Hird call WADAs findings "naive and idiotic" as they lay down the life ban.

URzO13K.jpg

Almost perfect, but no room for "Research by Stephen Dank" at the bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back