Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird needs to apologise to Mitchell. He was out of order in his presser. Coach of a bottom 4 club and one of the architects of the biggest own goal in sporting history criticising a 3 time premiership gun.

Learn your place Jim. You're a bottom feeder.

Says the nerd behind the screen.

Mitchell is not even close to Hird as a player

so you say. But it's not about you, it's about Hird's ego.
I don't just say. He is. The senior coach of my team is called Paul Roos. I wasn't entirely sure why you were directing the your team and ASADA stuff at me.

I don't have a great love of Hird and I'm glad he is another teams problem. Presser was a disaster. There is a whole nuther thread specially for Hird though.

My comment was pretty much about me not really liking Mitchell's gesture which is just my opinion. Other people don't mind it, or approve of it. I don't really have an issue with their opinions either

Hird needs to apologise to Mitchell. He was out of order in his presser. Coach of a bottom 4 club and one of the architects of the biggest own goal in sporting history criticising a 3 time premiership gun.

Learn your place Jim. You're a bottom feeder.

No need for apologies from Hird. We don't ask those who are incapable of understanding what was wrong to apologise as there would be no sincerity or point to it.

"I shouldn’t have done it and it won’t happen again. It’s probably inappropriate, I think it’s not in good taste, it’s not something you want to see and not something you want people seeing and talking about."

- Sam Mitchell

Good on you for apologising Sam, your action was totally inappropriate. Everyone knows Essendon took it in the guts.

Actually I think what he regrets is what the action looks like not so much the verbal stuff. As Judd said when questioned over whether or not giving EFC players sh*t over it was acceptable.
To paraphrase. There's lots of verbal niggle on the field, always has been, always will and everyone knows where the lines are.
Religion, Race and Sex are out of bounds. The rest, well there're big boys.
Cry me a River:cry:.

Says the nerd behind the screen.

Mitchell is not even close to Hird as a player
True Hird was a champion player I grant you that. But Mitchell as a human being is 100 times the man than Hird. Hird has no morals, no ethics, no conscience, no regard for others health or otherwise, huge ego, no compassion, no empathy, and no bloody idea on how to coach LOL Have I said enough?

I just brushed it off as a competitive sledge, pretty harmless and obviously very sarcastic, big deal. It's a shame an Essendon player didn't respond with a gesture for the fun of it. It's competitive top level football, what do you expect. Trash talk probably occurs etc.

If you truly want pathetic, then re watch the line in the sand game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't just say. He is. The senior coach of my team is called Paul Roos. I wasn't entirely sure why you were directing the your team and ASADA stuff at me.

I don't have a great love of Hird and I'm glad he is another teams problem. Presser was a disaster. There is a whole nuther thread specially for Hird though.

My comment was pretty much about me not really liking Mitchell's gesture which is just my opinion. Other people don't mind it, or approve of it. I don't really have an issue with their opinions either
Little shields don't tell the truth. But thats better, Hirdy like to talking about him.

It was a nice gesture by Mitchell, on behalf of many other clubs players and supporters. Essendon may escape further formal punishment for the drugs escapade, more the reason to provide regular informal reminders that the issue is not resolved to satisfaction.

The stupidest thing about it was actually acting the gesture out. He could have just mouthed off about it and nobody would have known except the player who received the comment. And I have no doubt other players have had things to say about the injections program at Essendon.

media propaganda

James Hird: Let me explain to you how this works: you see, the media propaganda finance Team Caro, and then Team Caro goes out... and the media propaganda's sit there in their... in their propaganda buildings, and... and, and see, they're all propaganda-y... and they make money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back