Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the complete and utter lack of a response from the Essendon players was interesting. Where is all the team spirit in the face of adversity now? They just look like they don't care anymore. About anything.

Yes - agree 100%. That is what annoyed me - no reaction from any players at all. I don't really care either way about what Mitchell did but there is a way to respond - and we didn't do it (and certainly didn't do it on the scoreboard)

But I have to agree that the players don't care anymore. The sooner Hird goes, the better.

Yes - agree 100%. That is what annoyed me - no reaction from any players at all. I don't really care either way about what Mitchell did but there is a way to respond - and we didn't do it (and certainly didn't do it on the scoreboard)

But I have to agree that the players don't care anymore. The sooner Hird goes, the better.

The insults that hurt are the ones that ring true.

Sam landed a TKO sledge. It hit Hibberd's brain right in the part that hurt. All he could do in response was half raise a limp arm in resignation.

Baaang. Got him.

Loved it.

Where were his team mates. Where was his captain. They just didn't have it in them. Defeated.

And the best thing is this week it's the same old shit with Hirdy rallying the boys to defend Hirdy's reputation before he decides to pull the pin and jet out of the country that hates him.

And then after all of the years of this shit.... then..... THEN... their 2 year ban starts.

Good sportsmanship - when you don't try to get a pharmacological advantage over your opponents? Right?
yeah what disgusting behaviour eh.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...-on-wada-website/story-e6frf3e3-1226574349797

Adelaide Crows won 1998 premiership on supplement that carries a warning on WADA website

Adelaide Crows pushed the boundaries in its 1998 premiership season by using colostrum, one of the supplements that carries a warning on the World Anti-Doping Authority's website and has been linked to Essendon.

The WADA website, addressing the list of banned substances for 2013, says: "Colostrum is not prohibited per se, however it contains certain quantities of IGF-1 and other growth factors which are prohibited and can influence the outcome of anti-doping tests.

"Therefore WADA does not recommend the ingestion of this product."

The danger with colostrum is that it contains a growth hormone that is illegal.

Last edited:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...-on-wada-website/story-e6frf3e3-1226574349797

Adelaide Crows won 1998 premiership on supplement that carries a warning on WADA website

Adelaide Crows pushed the boundaries in its 1998 premiership season by using colostrum, one of the supplements that carries a warning on the World Anti-Doping Authority's website and has been linked to Essendon.

The WADA website, addressing the list of banned substances for 2013, says: "Colostrum is not prohibited per se, however it contains certain quantities of IGF-1 and other growth factors which are prohibited and can influence the outcome of anti-doping tests.

Banned then or now?

Geez you've got me. They took a substance that isn't banned. Their hormone levels were tested and legal. Geez we're on the deck now. Finish us off.

Meanwhile: salary cap rorting and draft tampering to a 1993 premiership. Charged, proven, sanctioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Banned then or now?
Geez you've got me. They took a substance that isn't banned. Their hormone levels were tested and legal. Geez we're on the deck now. Finish us off.

Meanwhile: salary cap rorting and draft tampering to a 1993 premiership. Charged, proven, sanctioned.
did you guys even read the post and what it was in response to?

Why don't you try again and see how you go, hopefully I don't need to point it out to you

Will be interesting to see the reaction if supporters start doing this en masse at Bombres games.
Especially if they wear sombreros whilst doing so
AFL-20Round-2021-20Essendon-20vs--20North-20Melbourne2-20130817194037257009-600x400.jpg

David Zaharakis refused to be injected with anything from the EFC, 34 other players play the "we had no choice" card.

Essendon players sledge opposition players about factual and non factual events...

Yet Hird claims Mitchell's sledge about a factual event is "naive and idiotic"...

Talk about irony!

Hird creating the longest train wreck in sporting history. Funny shit!

David Zaharakis refused to be injected with anything from the EFC, 34 other players play the "we had no choice" card.

Essendon players sledge opposition players about factual and non factual events...

Yet Hird claims Mitchell's sledge about a factual event is "naive and idiotic"...

Talk about irony!

Hird creating the longest train wreck in sporting history. Funny shit!
this should be good. Please show where any of the players have "played the we had no choice card"

omg, you think having a passionate hatred of a team is unsporting?

******* lololololol

Better call off sport then. Especially any cross town rivalries in local footy. Most namby post I've just about ever read
No I don't at all. Just like I don't see Mitchell's sledge being a big deal. That's my point. Youse are being a tad precious

Yeah I did. But if a pharmacological advantage is cheating I reckon that's not very sportsman-like. The distinction is one I am making.
a pharmacological advantage is a pharmacological advantage. Jen seemed not to understand her team has done it, and every time has done it. And it absolute ridiculousness of you making such a post when the actual situation is that the only time the players have faced trial they've been cleared.

a pharmacological advantage is a pharmacological advantage. Jen seemed not to understand her team has done it, and every time has done it. And it absolute ridiculousness of you making such a post when the actual situation is that the only time the players have faced trial they've been cleared.
It's a sledge Lance. Your team should grow a pair for crying out loud. Mitchell is stirring and he is not a tribubal member, journalist or judicial officer - he's an AFL player stirring the pot. Who's being mamby pamby now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Mitchell missed the 'let's all move on' memo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back