Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Its almost as if there were warning signs about this kid

lol. Once you pull a gun out in a robbery and it goes off and hits someone, you 100% should be tried for attempted murder

Its almost as if there were warning signs about this kid

lol. Once you pull a gun out in a robbery and it goes off and hits someone, you 100% should be tried for attempted murder

I'd expect this weak approach to not holding people accountable for actions they choose to be more of an Australian approach to justice. As woke as Cali is, there usually still way stronger on crime than us - I'd expect him to still be charged and tried for it.

It's crazy to say I just had a loaded gun, pulled it on someone, and wasn't intending to use it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't won there since before the internet was a thing. Vikings played a great game. They were really up for the battle on both sides of the ball and just disrupted us.

Play calling and oline are horrible today.

First drive 3 passes and punting. We seemed to be off schedule the entire day, chasing the game with all the 4th down go for it's.

Mason was finding 8 or 9 yards on runs (or getting stoped at the line), but so strange that they moved away from the run after killing it last week.

O line were terrible giving up so much pressure. I wonder why we don't use more play action rather than standing in the pocket as it's collapsing 😞

Rams next week, always a boost to the system - they're absolutely crippled with injuries so we'd want to bounce back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams San Francisco 49ers - The Niners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back