"Sandilands, Pavlich, Ballantyne.... The Freo heroes are ready"

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for your concern ....we will add Palmer or Hill in as a sub for Frodo if it helps you sleep better at night.

Might actually add in Spangher - he will probably earn votes for Freo's best player next week.
amazes me Moo how the Freo fans on your board are rapt with Balla's efforts for the 2nd half last night. You like a bloke that plays like that? It will bite him in the ass!

Yeah Yazz will be deemed better with a baseball bat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah $5k hush payments work much better apparently.

Is this an attempt at some mental mind games before your grand final?

Our grand final? lol.

Don't tell me you're not trying to be Swallowed up by the competition?

If it isn't your grand final... what is it exactly that you're playing for this year?

Yeah, your grand final.

It's the closest you're going to get to finals for gee, I dont know, the next decade. :thumbsu:

Enjoy your shithouse midfield.

Yep poor Coasters. They shouldn't take derbys so seriously... But with their season on the line they should feel good about their elite players like Masten & Spangher to help them......

Heck, you have this one penciled in.

Don't tell me you're not trying to be Swallowed up by the competition?

If it isn't your grand final... what is it exactly that you're playing for this year?

Um what?

Yeah, your grand final.

It's the closest you're going to get to finals for gee, I dont know, the next decade. :thumbsu:

Enjoy your shithouse midfield.

lol a fremantle supporter talking about finals.

Pretty sure we have already played in a few grand finals (unlike yourselves) and none of them involed your lot.

This is the line trotted out in a Channel 7 advert for the upcoming game today vs Richmond. Seriously spot the odd man out in that line up. I honestly believed Fremantle were heading towards finals footy until i heard that and had to think. Is Hayden Ballantyne really the third biggest star in the Fremantle line up. Other club examples of said commercial would be

"Ablett, Bartel, Mark Blake... The Geelong heroes are ready"

"Fevola, Brown, that dude Hall punched out... The Lion heroes are ready"

"Lloyd, Lucas, Gumbleton... The Dons hall of famers are ready"

If Hayden Ballantyne can be classed as any teams third best player you wont make a final series really. Hopefully things change or Channel 7 are really as clueless as they appear

Nice reverse troll Pav. :thumbsu:

Well, it is your grand final. Lose and you're 1-5 and your season is gone.

Win and you're 2-4 and it's not over.

Tell me it's not your grand final.

Lose and you might as well all go play WAFL.

Surely the dockers should have gone to the WAFL a long time ago then?

And i still wouldnt call it a grand final.

Remove this Banner Ad

"Sandilands, Pavlich, Ballantyne.... The Freo heroes are ready"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back