Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
After Sando himself has called his midfield A grade

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/26/pre-season-bumps-knock-crows-sanderson

^Get around the SBS

I'd thought over the course of the year, round by round I'd critic his midfield to prove if they're the best (top 4 in the AFL is enough to justify being A grade) in the following categories , if the Bay 13 public think this isnt enough i'm happy to add in another stat to measure

Clearances, centre clearances and stoppages

Look forward to plenty of unneeded graphs!

Will just continually update the OP as rounds go by

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/02/26/pre-season-bumps-knock-crows-sanderson

^Get around the SBS

I'd thought over the course of the year, round by round I'd critic his midfield to prove if they're the best in the following categories , if the Bay 13 public think this isnt enough i'm happy to add in another stat to measure

This just in.... Op is a phag

Jacobs, Dangerfield, Sloane, S.Thompson, Smith, Douglas, Grigg, B.Crouch, Wright, Mackay.. Yeh I don't think we'll lose any sleep over what you think.

So you are telling us that this lineup is equal to the best midfield in the league? :)

Jacobs, Dangerfield, Sloane, S.Thompson, Smith, Douglas, Grigg, B.Crouch, Wright, Mackay.. Yeh I don't think we'll lose any sleep over what you think.

I can see one for sure A grade, and two more than have the potential to play A grade footy this year

to think that your midfield is A grade is horrible misconception

I can see one for sure A grade, and two more than have the potential to play A grade footy this year

The last player mentioned in that list is not even SANFL standard.

^Get around the SBS

I'd thought over the course of the year, round by round I'd critic his midfield to prove if they're the best (top 4 in the AFL is enough to justify being A grade) in the following categories , if the Bay 13 public think this isnt enough i'm happy to add in another stat to measure

Will just continually update the OP as rounds go by

Good thread. Since the Crows had so many problems with defence out of the midfield last year, I feel that you should also record tackles as part of your experiment. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your opinion. Imagine what kind of shitty midfield a club would have if they only managed to finish above 10th once for the past 6 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your opinion. Imagine what kind of shitty midfield a club would have if they only managed to finish above 10th once for the past 6 years?

You're right, players like Wingard, Ebert, Wines and Polec must be shit because we didn't make the finals in 2008 :(

But to answer your stupid question, probably about as shit as one that has only managed to finish above 11th once in the past 4 years. Except that our senior coach hasn't come out in the media and said that our midfield is A grade and he wouldn't swap it for any other midfield in the competition.

Ok who mashed the button on me on the crows board afl discussion thread?

Note to Port posters "Trollec" isn't a acceptable nickname for our young gun Jared.

Probably about the same as one that has only managed to finish above 11th once in the past 4 years. Except that our senior coach hasn't come out in the media and said that our midfield is A grade and he wouldn't swap it for any other midfield in the competition.

Maybe that's because he doesn't rate your mid field as highly as you & the other papsies do.

"In Ken we trust" has the potential to back fire "if" all that blind faith does not deliver.

Ok who mashed the button on me on the crows board afl discussion thread?

Note to Port posters "Trollec" isn't a acceptable nickname for our young gun Jared.
Oh the mere mention of young jared causes the panties to bunch on the camry board i was given a thread ban for "Polec showed some classy signs" after last weeks circle work at richmond oval

Maybe that's because he doesn't rate your mid field as highly as you & the other papsies do.

"In Ken we trust" has the potential to back fire "if" all that blind faith does not deliver.

Lobbe - First rounder
Boak - First rounder
Wines - First rounder
Polec - First rounder
Wingard - First rounder
Ebert - First rounder
Hartlett - First rounder
Moore - First rounder

I know which midfield I'd prefer to have.

Why would you do that? The Power not providing enough excitement for you?

To prove that Sando is a bully and shouldnt get you crows fans hopes up by spinning you propaganda and lies, its not like he works for 5AA

Remove this Banner Ad

Sando's "A Grade" midfield watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back