Harley Reid going home watch

Gone?

• He’s going to Melbourne, the city with the most w***ers per capita in Australia

• He’s going to stay with the Eagles and become one of the biggest knobs in the game

• Jack Watts was a better number one pick.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, but I also don’t think they are trading him early. If WC get the spoon & use pick 1 on him since they don’t have double biggest trade in the History of the AFL on the table, I don’t think he can leave.

Unfortunately for West Coast, Tassie enters the draft in 2026 and going to hoard most of the first round picks for the next 3 years plus.

Been told a big reason you got rid of The Package so cheaply is because GWS are picking up the tab on his contract, which is precious salary cap cleared.

I suspect Esso will likely tank/bomb next season to help with the draft capital/trade assets to help make the #HarleyReidingtin deal possible

This is will be *'s Ron Barassi/Plugger/Chris Judd recruiting master-stroke coup (unfortunately)
Richmond are spudding it up more to make it a little more difficult for the bombers. However, I still think he is Essendon bound. Eagles melts 2 years in a row, start investing in that popcorn.

He is Essendon bound. Been told from A legit ITK.

Why do you think The Bummers did nothing this trade period except get another valuable first round pick from Melbum.
Because much like Carlton, Essendon overstate their own brilliance. See also Dodoro "winning" trade week every year.

Harley Reid strikes me as a big "wants to win finals" type guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Reid going home watch

Back