SANFL List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

That's pretty funny, "I'm really high on building strong relationships" from the guy who walked out on his club after 1 year because travel was too hard.

Retired Brisbane player Jarryd Lyons interested in playing SANFL footy.

1727941196004.png

I swear I get more and more confused with the rules. Just give us a list of 15 to 20 top up players with no restrictions. We still won't get the absolute best players because most of the best SANFL players will want to play league every week (something we obviously can't provide) but we'll at least get a good group of experienced players who might want to be under the AFL microscope or what ever.

I swear I get more and more confused with the rules. Just give us a list of 15 to 20 top up players with no restrictions. We still won't get the absolute best players because most of the best SANFL players will want to play league every week (something we obviously can't provide) but we'll at least get a good group of experienced players who might want to be under the AFL microscope or what ever.
But if we recruit say 5-10 blokes from SNAFL clubs and 5-10 from interstate, where are the SNAFL clubs gonna get their recruits from?? God forbid they have to dip into their juniors or community footy!

Remove this Banner Ad

SANFL List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back