2nds SANFL round 6: Impey best player

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 8, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

I attended the game and thought he was just ok Interesting how the port machine had him as a superstar but none else neutral had him in the best 6 players....ok we believe you

I attended the game and thought he was just ok Interesting how the port machine had him as a superstar but none else neutral had him in the best 6 players....ok we believe you

What game were you watching? He was so far best on ground it wasn't funny. I haven't spoken to anyone else who wouldn't have had him high in the bests

Have been in his corner from the beginning. Quick,evasive strong leap and an impressive game allround especially
as he was used in a defensive role. His kicking is a little iffy at times but not often so not a major concern.
He wasn't pick #14 for nothing. A very very good footballer who is only going to get better.
I wouldn't like to be standing on him thats for sure. Can see a long AFL career for you Jarman.

Perhaps ask your dad if he can put you up on his shoulders next week so you can actually see the game.

If I didn't find your posts so perversely entertaining I'd put you on ignore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was your best? I thought he was clearly best on ground. Brilliant with ball in hand and took 2 or 3 courageous marks backing into packs. Don't think he could have done any more to get back in the Power side.

Who was your best? I thought he was clearly best on ground. Brilliant with ball in hand and took 2 or 3 courageous marks backing into packs. Don't think he could have done any more to get back in the Power side.

One in particular, Northern End where he didn't get up for awhile, thankfully just winded( I hope).
His leap is phenomenal. One of these days he's gunna take MOTY.
There's an X factor about the Imp with a bit of mongrel (anti-social) about him too.

One in particular, Northern End where he didn't get up for awhile, thankfully just winded( I hope).
His leap is phenomenal. One of these days he's gunna take MOTY.
There's an X factor about the Imp with a bit of mongrel (anti-social) about him too.

That was a beauty! Love the way he went about it on the weekend. Not sure how anyone could say he wasn't in the bests...

jars needs to slot back into the side this week

You'd think so with that review. Working really hard both ways is just about code for "in contention for an AFL game". Just doing the flashy attacking stuff and taking good marks isn't enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be very surprised if he isn't back. I think he's been a bit forgotten about in the excitement over how Krak has been playing. You could play Impey in Polec's role if you were happy with what Krak is doing, or switch them between roles.

Gray Logan Hoon.....any arguments hope not
Okay, you're still wrong, but those guys all played well. But who rounded out the rest of your best 6?

You're going to have to stretch your bias to breaking point to name 6 players ahead of Impey.

Gray Logan Hoon.....any arguments hope not

Two are rookies and can't be selected, Colquhoun had 27 pretty ineffective touches, often selling his teammates into trouble. If you've named his game above Impey's then I put it to you that you weren't at the game and have simply looked at the stat sheet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back