Say goodbye to one of the greats

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 1, 2013
Victoria
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Swinburne
There's a lot of threads going up like this at the moment, but this is one for a genuine great of the game, not a steroid abusing pretend Brownlow medalist from Essendon.

upload_2017-8-10_11-4-39.png

Stevie J has decided to hang up the boots. Stevie J has kicked over 500 goals, won three flags and walks away with a Norm Smith. While you may want to take pot shots at the great man, don't forget that he pioneered the J-curve shot on goal, and most importantly headbutted Ryan Crowley:
upload_2017-8-10_11-9-41.png

Post your appreciation for the greatest small forward of the modern game below.

Fat Stevie was skillful and in a team of champions he really came in to his own when they got 6 goals in front, punchable face and a complete sniping, staging campaigner. Still, it would be nice for Stevie if GWS beat the Handbags in tbe finals this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1.56 Brownlow votes per game in 2013, one of only a couple of players to achieve that over a season. Would also have a Brownlow medal if the umpires didn't ping him for soft shit. And that would have him alongside the very elite of all time with a Normie and a Brownlow....with Bartel, Voss and Judd.

Expecting this to be for Jesse White

I remember it, like it was yesterday, when he arrived at the club.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
So do I, it was the day that really cemented in my mind that Chris Scott was really ****ing the Geelong Football Club.

There's a lot of threads going up like this at the moment, but this is one for a genuine great of the game, not a steroid abusing pretend Brownlow medalist from Essendon.

View attachment 402023

Stevie J has decided to hang up the boots. Stevie J has kicked over 500 goals, won three flags and walks away with a Norm Smith. While you may want to take pot shots at the great man, don't forget that he pioneered the J-curve shot on goal, and most importantly headbutted Ryan Crowley:
View attachment 402026

Post your appreciation for the greatest small forward of the modern game below.

Actually he did take steroids. And couldn't even brownlow.

Shit player considering

Remove this Banner Ad

Back