C: M. Lloyd

VC: J. McDonald

VVC: B. Goddard

Coach: #1 Tigers Fan

^^^ Make that four coaches.

Round 1

#1TF v Tarkyn_24
sausageroll v HBK

So when will this be? This week? Next year? I think that we should just have a "round Robin" and have evryone fave every one. 1st and 2nd face off and 3rd and 4th face off to again to set a final ladder. Agree? or what would you guys change?

So when will this be? This week? Next year? I think that we should just have a "round Robin" and have evryone fave every one. 1st and 2nd face off and 3rd and 4th face off to again to set a final ladder. Agree? or what would you guys change?
Was gonna do 6 rounds, 2 matches v every one, and follow up with 1st v 2nd, 3rd v 4th, then La v Wb, and then WA v WC?

Infact dw about it i quit, the running of this has been atrocious and my team has been rideled with injuries.

#1 TF.

I've got plenty of depth. I could help you out with numbers if you're interested in some trades.
You've got 5-6 players I'm very interested in

Infact dw about it i quit, the running of this has been atrocious and my team has been rideled with injuries.

#1 TF.
hey mate.

you know you could help me instead of critizising the game.

but you wouldn't get off your fat arse to.

ive got sausageroll helping next year, so it will run smoother, but im sure i can handle four teams when everyone posts.

and why the **** would you just get up and leave after making such a big fuss?

But if you want to leave because youve had a little tanty, fine with me.

In which case, the other three of us, could run a 9 round comp, 2 highest in a gf??

T_24

hey mate.

you know you could help me instead of critizising the game.

but you wouldn't get off your fat arse to.

ive got sausageroll helping next year, so it will run smoother, but im sure i can handle four teams when everyone posts.

and why the **** would you just get up and leave after making such a big fuss?

But if you want to leave because youve had a little tanty, fine with me.

In which case, the other three of us, could run a 9 round comp, 2 highest in a gf??

T_24

lol, dude say whatever you wont. I was never aked to help and never intended to. I thought that you wuld do it (seeing as though you made the game). Anyways yer, you 3 play your game.

Remove this Banner Ad

SC Trade Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back