Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Heres a scandal.

I will publish the new star wars movie spoilers unless you join the wolves. That goes to everyone until I have a full list of active posters

Heres a scandal.

I will publish the new star wars movie spoilers unless you join the wolves. That goes to everyone until I have a full list of active posters

He can't do this can he guys

Heres a scandal.

Star Wars is overrated

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

An anonymous source has reported that Quivorir pooed his pants earlier this week while at work. Since this blemish on his once flawless toilet record he has also shit his bed overnight. Literally.

When it rains, it pours... our thoughts are with Quivorir and his family.

#scandal

An anonymous source has reported that Quivorir pooed his pants earlier this week. Since this blemish on his once flawless toilet record he has also shit his bed overnight. Literally.

#scandal
No the bed, into my boxers.

Seriously though, it's great for the team and shows how good the Swamprats are going - it just burns looking at that bench in the All SweetFA... ;)

Had you been nominated the bench thing wouldn't have even been a saga. The UGLY charity alone would have gotten you VC.

Heres a scandal.

I just won't read your spoilers, no biggie.

An anonymous source has reported that Quivorir pooed his pants earlier this week while at work. Since this blemish on his once flawless toilet record he has also shit his bed overnight. Literally.

#scandal
Hit bed sheet is still in better condition than his team sheet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just won't read your spoilers, no biggie.
They won't be obvious, vader is lukes dad, they will be hidden, hans son kills him, in my text.

Heres a scandal.

Star what?

Heres a scandal.

Don't you make me walk out as fast as I walked back in

#scandal
You say it like it's a bad thing??
I shit myself just the other day.
I had loose garments on.
Some was on the ground.

**** it, I'll bite

Here are my EKA votes

3 votes/Favourite: Oddhawk
2 votes/2nd Favourite: Hoooops
1 vote/3rd Favourite: Bet on Blue

Given we weren't allowed to vote for our own rookies, I believe these 3 were the best of the bunch, hence why I gave my votes the way I did. tgrs had a real strong showing at the end of the season but these 3 left more of an impression on me throughout the season.

I didn't nominate spookism because I knew the midfield would be stacked (and it was) and Cloud_ did more off field work (match threads don't count according to some, remember?). I went with getting all 4 Swamprats into the All-SFA side. And I did just that. Team comes before any one player

I do not want to be admin. I will not apply for admin. I will not run for admin. I do not care who gets to be admin next. All I know is that it will not be me. I couldn't care less if The Filth Wizard thought I would be a good admin or not. I'm sure he has better shit to do than worry about someone who isn't going to be admin. Official applications start in January and my name will not be there.

I was quoting a source if you listened to me properly.
Let's be honest mate, giving Hooops votes over anyone, but particularly over tgrs is ridiculous
It smacks of trying to keep votes away from your guys perceived biggest threat

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread #scandal - MASSIVE LEAK: ALL-SFA TEAM NAMED

Remove this Banner Ad

Back