Schoenmakers at 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

And how many years has Miller been bagged out and supporters say trade him and now all of a sudden after a few good games Miller is king shit, I still say give him time and hopfully will prove you no faith supporters wrong. I wish the best of all our players I hope they can play a big part in our future no matter what they have shown so far. I guess that must just make me more of a true Melbourne supporter than you!

You have no idea what type of supporter I am! I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are and I listen to all MFC supporters comments whether I agree or disagree with them.

I don't think for one second that Miller is now King shit. He is a battler at AFL level but the big difference between him & Newton is that at least he has a dip. If he isn't getting his hands on the ball he is at least prepared to go in and bang bodies, lay a tackle or at the very least chase an opposition player with the ball. All of these things at least show that he cares about the jumper. On the other hand, Newton does not do any of these things and as I previously stated in my earlier post, if he doesn't take a mark when the ball comes into our forward line - he becomes toatlly useless.

I hope he proves me wrong but I honestly can't see him becoming a good AFL player. In this case I disagree with your opinion. If that opinion in your eyes makes me any less of a Melbourne supporter than you, so be it. I am at least a realist!

Won't take Nic Nat No.1 IMO.

I wouldn't be surprised if the MFC guaranteed Watts they would take him with No.1 before he decided to enter the draft.

I don't think he would be interested in heading to WA (especially as he will be doing VCE in 2009) and I don't believe he would have entered into this draft without some sort of guarantee.

Should be a superstar for the MFC! Bring on the draft!

And how many years has Miller been bagged out and supporters say trade him and now all of a sudden after a few good games Miller is king shit, I still say give him time and hopfully will prove you no faith supporters wrong. I wish the best of all our players I hope they can play a big part in our future no matter what they have shown so far. I guess that must just make me more of a true Melbourne supporter than you!

There is a huge difference between Miller and Newton. Miller works hard!

All this talk about Schoenmakers at 17/19, but what about Mitch Brown?

Having viewed his recent video at afl.com.au (below), i really like the way this bloke goes about his footy. He has class written all over him - perfect size to play KP (195cm), great mark, reads the play well and accurate kick.

http://bigpondvideo.com/AFLTV/90262

He is my choice as our second tall selected tomorrow morning.

What are your thoughts on him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Schoenmakers at 17.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back