School football vs tac cup football

Remove this Banner Ad

I would rather school footy, one because im passionate in representing my APS school in footy, and also im playing with my school mates with the whole school behind me each and every game. but yeah, rules are rules

I reckon, acc football is a joke some of the players in the 1st competition are pethetic one that i think was probably the worst was a boy name michael williams from de la salle he head butted a white friars player late in the last quater of the grand final in which de la won by 90 points, de la salle won every acc game by an average of 100 points why wouldnt the aps invite the school to start of in the seconds competition then they will win that then challenge schools like xavier and mgs they are better!! they are ready

The players in the aps side melbourne grammar are ridiculous there was about 5 aboriginal boys in the team who had just gone to the school for football out of the 18 boys in the premiership side 14 of them where scolarships..the APS comp is a joke the kids who go to the school since prep who pay the school fees who play A's there whole life are deprieved when it comes to 1st's just for the great privelledge of an APS premiership won by boys who play footy and academically are inempt ..think about it
Kind Regards
Dragons.

Mate you wouldnt know TAC because your not in it so dont comment school aps football is a low soft standerd for rich boys to run around in yellow boots and get softer and softer...

The aps is a soft slow standerd with rich boys and scholarships running around for "passoniate" "commited" footy with "your mates" grom up TAC is 200% better and that is why hardly anyone gets drafted from APS

The players in the aps side melbourne grammar are ridiculous there was about 5 aboriginal boys in the team who had just gone to the school for football out of the 18 boys in the premiership side 14 of them where scolarships..the APS comp is a joke the kids who go to the school since prep who pay the school fees who play A's there whole life are deprieved when it comes to 1st's just for the great privelledge of an APS premiership won by boys who play footy and academically are inempt ..think about it
Kind Regards
Dragons.
Completetly and utterly wrong

-stupidest thread ever seen

-TAC football may be of a higher standard but the desperation and loyaltly in school football is far greater
-the atmosphere at school football games is also much higher

-first of all...you clown...
there were 23 players in the Premiership side not 18...

second of all, 14 of them were not on scholarships
most of the people that have played "A's" were in the team this year as this years year 12's are a very talented group

-also, the Aboriginal boys are taken on Aboriginal scholarships
i dont care about your opinion on this, but this is fact:
the school contacts a community and asks them to select a boy to come to MGS from that community, with no pre requisits or requirements
-as is often handy, a lot of them play football and that is how they are well known within their communities

however, football is not the priority as there are heaps of boys at the school on Indigenous scholarships and a lot of them dont even play footy...they are there the same way the other boys are...

you dont see MGS recruiting any Cyril Riolis etc...because they dont take people for football ability

the school's indeginous program and work has been around for longer than you so dont make ignorant comments

secondly, again, ur a clown becuase plenty of kids have been taken from the APS

-Cambell Brown
-Xavier Ellis
-James McDonald
-Don/Dennis Cordner
-Chris Judd
-JACK WATTS

etc etc
cannot be bothered to add to this list
of coarse the standard of TAC cup is better because they select players etc etc
but school footy has much more to it than TAC football

-stupidest thread ever seen

-TAC football may be of a higher standard but the desperation and loyaltly in school football is far greater
-the atmosphere at school football games is also much higher

-first of all...you clown...
there were 23 players in the Premiership side not 18...

second of all, 14 of them were not on scholarships
most of the people that have played "A's" were in the team this year as this years year 12's are a very talented group

-also, the Aboriginal boys are taken on Aboriginal scholarships
i dont care about your opinion on this, but this is fact:
the school contacts a community and asks them to select a boy to come to MGS from that community, with no pre requisits or requirements
-as is often handy, a lot of them play football and that is how they are well known within their communities

however, football is not the priority as there are heaps of boys at the school on Indigenous scholarships and a lot of them dont even play footy...they are there the same way the other boys are...

you dont see MGS recruiting any Cyril Riolis etc...because they dont take people for football ability

the school's indeginous program and work has been around for longer than you so dont make ignorant comments

secondly, again, ur a clown becuase plenty of kids have been taken from the APS

-Cambell Brown
-Xavier Ellis
-James McDonald
-Don/Dennis Cordner
-Chris Judd
-JACK WATTS

etc etc
cannot be bothered to add to this list
of coarse the standard of TAC cup is better because they select players etc etc
but school footy has much more to it than TAC football

ya kidding me
TAC CUP has a lot to it
there is still passion in it, the intensity is higher, more enjoyable actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ACS = Wrost Competitive Football in Victoria

Most of the players dont even try -.- as they dont wanna be stuffed before local team training lols

ACC (associated catholic colleges) - De La Salle, Whitefriars, St Bernards, Parade, St Joesphs Geelong, St Bedes. Can compete with with APS and AGSV schools.:thumbsu:

APS- Associated Public Schools - Melbourne Grammar, Scotch College, Geelong Grammar, Geelong College, Caulfield Grammar, St. Kevins College, Brighton Grammar, Haileybury College, Wesley, Carey, Xavier College.

ACC (associated catholic colleges) - De La Salle, Whitefriars, St Bernards, Parade, St Joesphs Geelong, St Bedes. Can compete with with APS and AGSV schools.:thumbsu:

Being a Beda boy, seem to recall a few seasons back where St Bedes played Haileybury in a praccy match and gave them a fair touch up.

Most of our players are pinched by the big rich schools who wipe their asses with money. Thats why the ACC standard may not be as good.

Otherwise, plenty of good footy played in ACC. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

School football vs tac cup football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back