Schulz or J.Riewoldt

Schulz or J.Riewoldt: Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Any poll whatsoever containing a Richmond player is a total waste of time. We are clearly the most hated (or envied?) team now days. Find it fascinating after one half decent season last year, how much everyone hates us. So much jealousy, it's pathetic. Wouldn't matter if it was our best current player vs the worst player ever to have pulled on the boots, we'd lose the poll.:( Ah well, good thing we don't care.:D

Any poll whatsoever containing a Richmond player is a total waste of time. We are clearly the most hated (or envied?) team now days. Find it fascinating after one half decent season last year, how much everyone hates us. So much jealousy, it's pathetic. Wouldn't matter if it was our best current player vs the worst player ever to have pulled on the boots, we'd lose the poll.:( Ah well, good thing we don't care.:D
I don't think anybody disputes that Jack's a better player. I'd just prefer Schulz on my team because the other bloke is a knob, in my opinion

Sorry to disappoint but people for the most part still don't really care either way about Richmond.

Sarge all about team. Riewoldt all about him.

59157_491a105055e9d92cd0ed2ee886f416d8.JPG

Here's Sarge racing to the side of the teammate he just knocked out. All about the team.

both are great players but I would take Schulz over Jack.

Jack, will improve as he matures. He has the skill but could improve the mindset. This is no different to the journey Schulz had to travel (but for different reasons).

Would take Schulz at this stage, just gets it done without a fuss. Jack's got plenty of talent as we've seen, but not the mindset, it seems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shulz. not because of quality but simply because Jack is a massive flog and his behaviour is to the detriment of those around him.

Did you watch the Carlton-Geelong game the other night? Tom Hawkins' behaviour late in the game was exactly the same as Jack's (probably worse). Yet nobody bags him about being or a sook or a "detriment to those around him".

I love how people are so quick to say Jack is such a 'flog'. Why exactly? I daresay none of you actually know the bloke, and are labelling him a flog because he doesn't hide his emotions on the field?

So tell me more about why we should ditch Jack? So he's a flog. In what way does his floggish behavior hurt the team?

It's demoralising for a side when one of it's best players acts like a twat and sooks to the umpires all the time. Ever wondered why he never gets a good run from the umps? Because he is always in their ear about every little ****ing thing that he thinks goes against him.

I watch Drew Petrie play every week and he never complains about any of the umpiring. He gets on with the job and when a free kick is there to be paid in his favour, he gets them occasionally.

This whole 'wears his heart on his sleeve' mantra is bullshit. Footy is a team sport, not an individuals sport. If Jack really cared about his teams performance, he'd shut up and just play footy.

He and his dad are actually massive Flogs and well know around Hobart for it.

Trust me when I tell you this kiddo, the sooner the Tiggers get rid of Jack the better off they will be.
I know both personally. So no I won't be trusting you because I daresay I have a much better understanding of what Jack is like as person :thumbsu:

Schulz right now.
I think Jack needs the ball coming to him or the attack focused through him to much.
Id love to see the stat on how often Rich go to jack when going forward. Id dare so its a lot more then schulz also

Remove this Banner Ad

Schulz or J.Riewoldt

Back