Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

That's an area where Price needs to work on but he has the delivery, also he struggles to kick bags of sausage rolls so i think that Holding would love him to play there so he can get it and then deliver it to Perry. Plus Perry is extremely hard to outmark and he isn't the fastest guy going round, so i definitely think he is suited to ful forward.

No, Mitch Woods and Burgess more of a chance because they are in year 10, hence they actually have talent. The coaches wouldnt of included them if they didnt. And dont worry, the group will be condensed soon enough

Yeh but they always have a couple of yr 10's in there, if I remember last yr Strauss, Furey, hummerston and Robertson all trained but none but Strauss were close to a game

What about price's kick, anything over 35 he struggles with, wondering a CHF would have to have a long well targetted kick.

sorry to be the devils advocate, just wanting to find out all the options and thoughts

Yeh but they always have a couple of yr 10's in there, if I remember last yr Strauss, Furey, hummerston and Robertson all trained but none but Strauss were close to a game

I never said that they will actually play, i just said they have a chance, as did Hummer, Furey, Robbo last year

U got it Footy,

midfield will consist of definitely james bowden; the midfield is a long way from being cemented though which could be a problem. Midfielders could be Earle, J.Rioli, Davis, Lim, Strauss and even Bull (when he gets his chance). Spine will look like this, i predict

Full Back: Johns/ Strange CHB: Strange (alhough he doesnt have the pace)
Centre: Bowden CHF: Price FF:perry

Scotch are definitely lacking key backmen this year and could prove costly[
/quote]

Big tommy lowden could fill that position i reckon;)

What about price's kick, anything over 35 he struggles with, wondering a CHF would have to have a long well targetted kick.

sorry to be the devils advocate, just wanting to find out all the options and thoughts

mate im not a ******* genious, i just stated what i think will be the spine. Feel free to disagree and post your thoughts

yeh i agree with sticknicky, price isnt the goal kicking type such as perry, perry has a great pair of hands and terrific goal sense. price will b a good target around the centre to deliver it long to perry one on one which is where he is dominant.

Scotch 2nds 2007
Coach: Rev Watson ? Mr Burns?

(up-dated left a few out)

FB: HAYS FEKETE S-PAYNE
HBF: FORBES LINDSAY O'SHANESSY
C: LONG HUNT MACFARLANE
HFF: BULL WILKO MERCER
FF: M.DAVIS POWELL SOFO
R: SYME HUMMERSTON HAY
INT: MOE FOO SMITH NUNN

dungey carrying the drinks

Scotch 2nds 2007
Coach: Rev Watson ? Mr Burns?

(up-dated left a few out)

FB: HAYS FEKETE S-PAYNE
HBF: FORBES LINDSAY O'SHANESSY
C: LONG HUNT MACFARLANE
HFF: BULL WILKO MERCER
FF: M.DAVIS POWELL SOFO
R: SYME HUMMERSTON HAY
INT: MOE FOO SMITH NUNN

dungey carrying the drinks

care factor.....= 0
try looking at the title of the thread first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt was a good prospect.
Pity.
Can't afford to lose anyone else with Xavier lurking in Rnd 4.
They have more depth than we do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scotch First XVIII 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Back